Season Ticket Renewal/Apathy - £25 Half Season tickets

Tooj

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One would hope that this is a very real indication to Mike Ashley that many many people are not happy with the direction that he is taking this club. If he has any mid-long term ambition to hang around, in the interest of maintaining the value of his asset he would be churlish not to make funds available in the summer to bring in a number of new players. It won't of course change his outlook on conducting business, but it will at least add sufficient anticipation and excitement for supporters who at the end of the day ultimately just want to be entertained watching their club.

They've got it wrong if they think that you need to bring in better players to improve your team. Whilst that will undeniably have that same effect you can improve the morale and effort and therefore performance of your existing players just by bringing in some fresh team members of decent enough quality.

Without it, we will get relegated. Simple as that.

• 3 months later...

Other option is to take my nephew and get us both a seat in the family section for about £480. No hike, but means embracing middle age.

While everyone is cancelling and I'm slating the club from top to bottom I have gone and done this.

2 new season tickets rather than one. Anal raping by Ashley.

The way I see it, the bairn is 8 next year. Only been to a handful of games and will be easily swayed to uglier options if he's not encouraged.

There's no way on Earth I'm having him grow up a Mackem just because Ashley hasn't fucked off in the next 5 years.

He will look back and thank me for going against the grain when we win the title in 2060 and I'm brown bread.

While everyone is cancelling and I'm slating the club from top to bottom I have gone and done this.

2 new season tickets rather than one. Anal raping by Ashley.

The way I see it, the bairn is 8 next year. Only been to a handful of games and will be easily swayed to uglier options if he's not encouraged.

There's no way on Earth I'm having him grow up a Mackem just because Ashley hasn't fucked off in the next 5 years.

He will look back and thank me for going against the grain when we win the title in 2060 and I'm brown bread.

I don't see the logic he is 8 ffs he probably prefers lego still. Just don't give him sunderland tickets. Unless you live in a high SMB area.

So that's match days on the piss with your mates out then?

Nah, Nephew's getting dropped off just before kick off and collected straight after. Might have to cut down on the number of drinks before, but that's probably a good thing.

I don't see the logic he is 8 ffs he probably prefers lego still. Just don't give him sunderland tickets. Unless you live in a high SMB area.

My brother brings him up in Whiteleas (getting on for Boldon) with the view "whoever he chooses to support is his own choice"

I don't know where he gets his genes, but I have to step in :D

My brother brings him up in Whiteleas (getting on for Boldon) with the view "whoever he chooses to support is his own choice"

I don't know where he gets his genes, but I have to step in :D

Why would you impose this on anyone? Worse than Islam ffs.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've jacked my season ticket. First time I won't have a season ticket since 1991. I'm not going back neither until he dies or sells.

Edited by McFaul

I've jacked my season ticket. First time I won't have a season ticket since 1991. I'm not going back neither until he dies or sells.

Did you get an email reminding you to renew?

Bp8m7AAIUAAw-Eq.jpg

Yet in May they were saying only 6% haven't renewed and that's in line with the usual drop off.

All lies.

Grenier, Lasogga, Cabella, Gomis, will all end up going somewhere else because we tried to get them on the cheap.

Where the fuck are our goals coming from next season? Maybe 1 from Anita, 3 from Sissoko, 4 or 5 from Gouffran, will Cisse get into double figures?

Can honestly say I haven't doubted my decision to jack the SeasonTicket in once.