Newcastle Utd - Fulham

Aeris

Forgetting the transfer situation for a few hours me. Nothing feels better on a Saturday afternoon than getting 3 points in the bag.

Get in.

this. It's amazing how great a win can make you feel at 5pm on a Saturday afternoon, sets up the weekend great and makes you want to catch the highlights from the other games

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see it being a very, very boring game due to the way in which Fulham approach away games & it'll be 1-0 either way.

They'll have 10 men behind the ball like they did last year.

Tom is so hot right now.

I said that if we didn't get all 3 points, Pardew should be sacked!! Well I guess he lives to fight another day. Mind you I don't know why he stated Stroller ahead of Gouffran and I wasn't happy with him starting Marveau. Anyway a great win at home.

They have some really tidy players, all they wanted was a 0-0 though. Hoping for some magic from Berbatov.

Ah right, sorry. My stream cut out the moment the full time whistle went I thought something must have happened after the full time whistle.

Three poor performances from a Jol team, surprised how defensively he's approaching away games.

I said that if we didn't get all 3 points, Pardew should be sacked!! Well I guess he lives to fight another day. Mind you I don't know why he stated Stroller ahead of Gouffran and I wasn't happy with him starting Marveau. Anyway a great win at home.

Both pretty average.

I'd rather have Gouffran coming on when they are tired, than strolla.

Watch Pardew use that goal to tout him around in the post match presser.

So someone asks and he says "yeh it was great wasn't it. He's a good player hatem"

"Bastards trying to sell our players, listens to him"

He actually can't win.

Better performance overall. First half we kept the ball better but created little. In the second half we got a grip and controlled the game far better.

The spirit in the group should be good tonight.

Three clean sheets in a row is something to build on if we can add to our attacking options. Cisse seems to be warming up now and Remy looked dangerous when he came on.