Are you a psychopath

Christmas Tree

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 2.4. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 3.7. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

With two scores, results of the LSRP are very suitable for being plotted. Below is the distribution of how other people who have taken this test have scored.

LSRP.png
You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 62.34% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 90.6% of people who have taken this test.

Didn't take into account all those kid's I've eaten though.

Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 4.1. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 2.9. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

With two scores, results of the LSRP are very suitable for being plotted. Below is the distribution of how other people who have taken this test have scored.

LSRP.png
You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 91.63% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 67.52% of people who have taken this test.

Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 3.8. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 3.8. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

LSRP.png

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 88.25% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 92.14% of people who have taken this test.

<_<

What a load of shite that questionnaire is. I'm the least psychopathic person I know.

Too easy for a psycho I agree. A real psychopath wuld manage his answers. One time for a laugh I did the scientology one at one of their shops and it was mind boggling and had a lot of 'check' questions built in...Also think the way society is now and the conditioning that comes with it...I gues most young males default positons would be borderline psycho anyway. :)

Edited by Park Life

Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 3.5. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 3.9. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 84.71% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 93.62% of people who have taken this test.

.Also think the way society is now and the conditioning that comes with it...I gues most young males default positons would be borderline psycho anyway. :)

yeah seriously, I glanced over the questions and thought, 'apparently I used to be a psychopath but grew out of it!'

Aren't forms of psychosis and neurosis becoming (for the want of a better term) fashionable? I've lost count of the number of people claiming they've OCD, when in fact they just have habits. And how many tv shows feature sociopathic characters as the ant/protagonist? Even the heroes are often struggling with some mental/behavioural problem.

Aren't forms of psychosis and neurosis becoming (for the want of a better term) fashionable? I've lost count of the number of people claiming they've OCD, when in fact they just have habits. And how many tv shows feature sociopathic characters as the ant/protagonist? Even the heroes are often struggling with some mental/behavioural problem.

Psychopathy is a lot more common than people think imo and it doesn't mean there are lots of people running around with an axe and a lust for blood.

Top surgeons, lawyers and bomb disposal experts often tick a lot of the psychopath boxes as a lack of empathy or fear comes in handy to perform their jobs.

Psychopathy is a lot more common than people think imo and it doesn't mean there are lots of people running around with an axe and a lust for blood.

Top surgeons, lawyers and bomb disposal experts often tick a lot of the psychopath boxes as a lack of empathy or fear comes in handy to perform their jobs.

Yeah I didn't mean that there are more sociopaths, just that it's ... trendy (?) to claim to have some forms of neurosis/psychosis

Oh it definitely is. Can't remember the last time I met someone who wasn't "a bit OCD" :lol:

They do crazy things like double check they turned the cooker off so the house doesn't burn down or make sure they have locked the front door so they don't get robbed, the mentalists!