Politics

Christmas Tree

2 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Yeah, pretty much. All of the 'work' they've done (really the bank of England is the real cause of inflation decreases) will be undone in an instant and labour will begin with their government trying to repair that damage all the while the tories will pull the "what are you doing about the economy?" card.

If there was a second Truss event before the GE, there will be no tories left to say that though. 

5 minutes ago, Renton said:

If there was a second Truss event before the GE, there will be no tories left to say that though. 

Put the remaining tories on a small boat with a slow puncture and push them out into the channel. Give them some trumpets and violins they can play as they slowly sink into the water

• Haha 3

Just coming on here to say Peston now reckons there'll be an early election. Et tu Pestei! 

Judi Love will be wounded. 

11 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Just coming on here to say Peston now reckons there'll be an early election. Et tu Pestei! 

Judi Love will be wounded. 

He's still saying second half of the year when pressed at PMQ's. Technically that's any day after the 30th June so doesn't really clear anything up, which is standard Sunak.

43 minutes ago, ewerk said:

image.thumb.png.48c9c9955916cd1e7c92893681909dc6.png

But he can’t have lied to the Lewse Women. Not the Lewse Women with Dirty Den and her lewse, jewsey flaps?

:CT:YP

:good:

• Haha 4

14 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Aye becaause I bet he had to wait on the NHS didn't he?

Did he get it by having a splash at the beach?

It's hilarious that the Tories have been waiting for a massive win like, *checks notes*, inflation being at 2.3% and interest rates remaining high, before calling an election and building an entire campaign off the back of it 

That McKinlay bloke got his limbs (which cost £100k) from some private company, I believe. Assume they were given foc.

Hard to hate on the bloke thought. At least for the time being. 

3 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

That McKinlay bloke got his limbs (which cost £100k) from some private company, I believe. Assume they were given foc.

Hard to hate on the bloke thought. At least for the time being. 

Is it too soon to say he reminds me of one of these bad boys from a 90s butlins gift shop?

6X Window Crawler Sticky Men Wall Walker Toy Pinata Loot Party Bag Kids F o  Y9Y7 | eBay

• Haha 5

It definitely smells like an election is coming. All of the ministers are cancelling plans etc. Hunt was meant to be on ITV at 9 o clock tonight and he's binned it for this important meeting.

2 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

It definitely smells like an election is coming. All of the ministers are cancelling plans etc. Hunt was meant to be on ITV at 9 o clock tonight and he's binned it for this important meeting.

Rishi def has new Sambas

• Haha 2

Just now, wykikitoon said:

Rishi def has new Sambas

It's a samba reveal party

Powder Explodes All Over Wife At Gender Reveal GIF by ViralHog

"Aren't they beautiful, Jeremy?"

adidas x Inter Miami CF Samba

• Haha 2

Nick Watt of Newsnight is reporting that Tory rebels are racing to get their no confidence letters in before an election announcement. :lol:

I love a party with a happy atmosphere. 

• Haha 2

So I could be celebrating a new government on my birthday?