Politics

Christmas Tree

Tory rebels are preparing a vote of no confidence because they aren't happy with the rumoured election :lol:

• Haha 2

Pretty much all the twitter political types now saying that it's on for July 4th. Recess has been cancelled and parliament will be dissolved on May 30th. 

Fucking bring it on. Done with these twats for the summer. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

Imagine if Labour win and England immediately win the Euros. :lol:

Sunak will declare war on Russia and Iran on the 29th May to prevent all this happening.

It’s on. He’s about to make a statement outside no 10. BBC already saying it’s happening 

Ah well. Fourth day of my redundancy so at least I won't have to take time off for watching all night. :lol:

• Haha 4

As much as I hate him, he’s been undermined the whole time so (whilst I have no sympathy), I wonder if this is his last fuck you to his so called colleagues. He’s looked sick of it for ages. The quote from the Tory sources on the BBC are great. They’re all panicking like fuck and horrified at the prospect. This is brilliant 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

rio-ferdinand-rubs-hands.gif

:lol:

The more he is seen, the worse his results will be. He should fucking hide in a fridge for 6 weeks tbh. Preferably with the fridge on at full blast and locked. 

• Haha 5

I'm looking forward to him getting fucking minced by the general public, and all of it getting captured by the cameras and played back in the evening news. Someone accidentally egged his lookalike last week - that's what he's got to look forward to. 

There is so much ammo to use against him personally. He is so detached from reality being a billionaire for one.  

Yeah. They’re obviously in an awful place but he’ll make it worse you’d think. He’s fucking hopeless, detached from reality, completely uncharismatic, insincere, just got nothing going for him as a public speaker really. He got a good hiding on loose women. Plus the political interviewers will smell blood and know how the wind is blowing. If he had owt about him he’d just fuck it off. But he’s too weak to even do that. So he’ll just sleep walk to defeat repeating phrases about lowering inflation and stopping the boats. 

Just now, Renton said:

There is so much ammo to use against him personally. He is so detached from reality being a billionaire for one.  

His awkward laugh whenever anyone asks him a question he doesn't like too. That is gonna be getting a lot of air time. 

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

The lectern is out. Bring out the gimp! 

It’s pissing down too :lol: 

• Haha 1

Absolute poetry that he's standing there getting fucking pissed on while he tries to big up this government's shambolic record.