What supplements do you swear by?

Park Life

I like Zinc and Magnesium and tend to take a lot of B12. Vit D is good (yes it can be obtained as a supplement the body is poor at making it unless you like in a sunny clime).

Don't bother with C as it seems to work better coming from fruit and so on...

I find myself swearing AT the Sunday supplement whenever i'm unfortunate enough to catch the fat headed cockney wide boy arseholes prattling on like they werent the last kid to be picked and shit themselves in the tackle.

:lol:

I find myself swearing AT the Sunday supplement whenever i'm unfortunate enough to catch the fat headed cockney wide boy arseholes prattling on like they werent the last kid to be picked and shit themselves in the tackle.

article-2207791-1229D869000005DC-476_468

screen-shot-2012-11-11-at-11-44-12-am.pn

lipton_1558076.jpg

031010PaulSmith_2510888.jpg

Shaun-Custis-800x600_2657161.jpg

You swear at these people? Why? Just look at their very serious faces talking about the big fall out from the big serious issues and big serious games. I honestly feel humbled whenever I come across this show that I have managed to share their views. In fact I'm filling up just talking about them.......Sorry..........no, I can't go on.........

Vitamin D supplements are a waste of time. They don't do what they claim to do. If you want a good dose of vitamin D without sitting out in the sun and risking skin cancer leave mushrooms out in the sun for 20-30 mins before consuming. That is the best way.

BCAA (micro as its a bitch to stir in to anything)

Fish/Krill Oil

Creatine

I have those daily.

Then Whey Isolate on days when I've not ate enough dead stuff, which is seldom.

Oh, and about to try Glucosamine Sulphate. Its works for some people but not others. It can help the cartilage absorb water (they can dry out and crack with age). I have a dodgy sore knee so Im hoping it may aid it.

If I was going to recommend one supplement to anyone, male or female training or not, it would be creatine. Nothing fancy, just Creatine Mono in its basic form. Its one of the most researched supplements and has had so many positive findings its way ahead of anything else.

Only iron, because the doctor told me my levels were very low last time I had a blood test. I've since donated blood but it took 3 goes to sink so it was touch and go for a bit. :lol:

Vitamin D supplements are a waste of time. They don't do what they claim to do. If you want a good dose of vitamin D without sitting out in the sun and risking skin cancer leave mushrooms out in the sun for 20-30 mins before consuming. That is the best way.

Good tip, didn't know about that.

There is a lot of data in the use of VitD against depression...So something must be working. ;)

Oh, and about to try Glucosamine Sulphate. Its works for some people but not others. It can help the cartilage absorb water (they can dry out and crack with age). I have a dodgy sore knee so Im hoping it may aid it.

I tried it a few years back didn't really notice anything apart from the fact I 'thought' I felt more healthy. :lol:

None. And I haven't had a day off work in 3 years. They're a load of shit imo

Bollocks :lol: you cant make a sweeping statement like that man. Well, you can ;)