Scots Money

Rob W

Wee Eck and the Nats go on as if if we owe them everyting

the refuse to see that if they go it will actually cost the rest of us a great deal of time, hassle and money to sort things out - and we;re supposed to be GRATEFUL?

sorry................

Wee Eck and the Nats go on as if if we owe them everyting

the refuse to see that if they go it will actually cost the rest of us a great deal of time, hassle and money to sort things out - and we;re supposed to be GRATEFUL?

sorry................

Who says you're supposed to be grateful?

And maybe Scotland should shun democracy altogether if it's going to inconveniance you.

Shell have now waded in...... and they're not impressed either......

Lot of people in Aberdeen fretting about their jobs if the Nats win

As opposed to handing Westminster to the Tories forever?

That wouldn't have happened though.

in 1997 if all the people in Scotland had voted Tory Labour still would have got in.

Same as in 2010 all the people in Scotland voted against tory but they still got in.

If Scotland don't vote for independence it will feel a bit strange. It's like they originally wanted to go but then didn't have the bollocks. Cameron says he wants them to stay but I think secretly westminster would be delighted to see the back of them.

And we will be stuck together with each other probably forever. I would like Scotland to be able to stand on its own 2 feet. Maybe they could rebuild that wall. Who knows

If Scotland don't vote for independence it will feel a bit strange. It's like they originally wanted to go but then didn't have the bollocks. Cameron says he wants them to stay but I think secretly westminster would be delighted to see the back of them.

And we will be stuck together with each other probably forever. I would like Scotland to be able to stand on its own 2 feet. Maybe they could rebuild that wall. Who knows

Why do you think that. I just ask cos you are thick as fuck and I don't think you could put a cogent argument together for your standpoint.

In all honesty i leave the arguing for you lot. You are the ones who aren't happy. You are the ones who have decided they require a vote.

I get the general feeling the rest of the UK don't want you anyway. You have the worst economy in the UK

In all honesty i leave the arguing for you lot. You are the ones who aren't happy. You are the ones who have decided they require a vote.

I get the general feeling the rest of the UK don't want you anyway. You have the worst economy in the UK

Well there you go see that wasn't hard. Of course you're wrong but we expected that because you have the intelligence and charm of Jimmy Savile 's pubic lice.