Scots Money

Rob W

SBR foundation by 19th September you rusty water drinking thick fuck.

i have bet you but if you want sbr then thats where it will go you can donate my 50 to sbr now if u want.

What currency will you be paying in????

No.

But I suspect you will.

( very reminiscent of someone this like- brags about claimed wages, then starts hoying £50 bets around. Didn't end well :D)

What kind of wanker boasts about his wages on a footy message board anyway? :lol:

Great advert for the tory party is Des, bitter to the core. When he loses the bet, and doesn't pay up, I assume even this liberal forum will ban him?

What kind of wanker boasts about his wages on a footy message board anyway? :lol:

Great advert for the tory party is Des, bitter to the core. When he loses the bet, and doesn't pay up, I assume even this liberal forum will ban him?

If he's not been hoofed before then :D

If I lose I bet you 50 quid I pay up