Newcastle United v Hull City

ewerk

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's the best we've played all season. That's not saying much as it basically has highlighted how badly we are missing strike power up top.

Also the defense has not yet been tested.

Edited by OTF

Yeah, I hate to say it again, but the protest is misdirected anyway Ashleys just laughing it off. Would have been better (imo) if they were flying anti Ashley or even better JB sports or some competitors colours.

Doesn't Ashley own JJB sports? or a good portion of it anyway? iirc someone linked to jjb sports and it redirects to Sports Direct, I get what you're meaning though. I just feel it's hard to force an owner out and a change at manager changes the football on display every week.

Yeah you're right Howey, jb are bankrupt after having a quick check, i mean a competitor . Anything to make Ashley want rid.

Its been effective in making Pardew play a different style though , lots of forward passing and movement.

Edited by scoobos

Yeah you're right Howey, jb are bankrupt after having a quick check, i mean a competitor . Anything to make Ashley want rid.

Aye, get the sentiment mate and I do agree I want rid of the fat throbber as well. Just would love to see the back of Pardew to see a change in the footy we have to watch, it's always going to be hard to force Ashley out especially when you see the apathy towards the protest today.