Swansea City v.s. Newcastle United

TheGoslingBeast

I was guitaring during this match so missed it & only got text updates but I was surprised to see Cisse on the scoresheet.

Where the fuck did Cisse pluck that first goal from? :lol:

and the second was quite weird too - just the method of hitting the ball. A lot of people would have put their head on it.

Other than that - meh.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think there is a point to what they're saying though. The majority of players are still putting in a shift for the team which isn't always the case with a team in the bottom 3. When he loses the dressing room then there's no getting it back and he would certainly have to go.

The scary thing is that we're this bad when the players are still playing for the manager, how bad would we be if they didn't give a shit?

Don't think there is any mystery to the Cisse form..He's had a long break and his head has cleared and he's got back to his instinctive best...He's also aware we tried to sell him all summer and probably eyeing a move in Jan.