Burnley V Newcastle // Tuesday 2nd December // Turf Moor // KO 19.45

Anorthernsoul

No, with the run up to christmas and having just bought a house I can't even almost afford £40 a ticket.

Yeah £40 is a piss take like

Were staying in the holiday inn by the mitorway...how long into town/to the ground?

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah £40 is a piss take like

Were staying in the holiday inn by the mitorway...how long into town/to the ground?

Driving? On a match day at least half an hour, lot of roadworks going on around that area at the moment, parking will be pretty difficult anywhere near the ground as well.

Its mostly downhill if you walk :)

Driving? On a match day at least half an hour, lot of roadworks going on around that area at the moment, parking will be pretty difficult anywhere near the ground as well.

Its mostly downhill if you walk :)

Can't believe you're not offering to let total strangers off the internet stay in your house.

"Where life feels good" my arse.

;)

Can't believe you're not offering to let total strangers off the internet stay in your house.

"Where life feels good" my arse.

;)

Ah we've a decorator coming early in the morning, I wouldn't want him waking anyone.

Its purely consideration for others you see

Wait, so it's going to be:

Alnwick

Streete Taylor Dummett Satka

Anita Tiote

Gouffran Cabella Sammy

Perez

?

Fucking Hell :lol:

That or a 4-4-2 with Cisse partnering Perez and most likely Gouffran and Sammy on the wings seems quite plausable at this stage.

I really hope we don't go for Gouffran, Trippier is a good player but we'd be better off nullifying his threat with Cabella/Sammy attacking his position and punishing any moves he does make forward rather than going defensive first.

I really hope we don't go for Gouffran, Trippier is a good player but we'd be better off nullifying his threat with Cabella/Sammy attacking his position and punishing any moves he does make forward rather than going defensive first.

Not Pardew's style though is it? He picks a side that reacts to the FRET of the opposition, rather than expecting our lads to cause them problems

That or a 4-4-2 with Cisse partnering Perez and most likely Gouffran and Sammy on the wings seems quite plausable at this stage.

Can't see Pardew messing with 3 in midfield.

If Gouffran is playing defensive winger today, Pardew has definitely lost it again. Pardew only plays positive under serious pressure of getting sacked, probably pays someone else for doing his job for him whenever that happens.

Edited by TheGoslingBeast