Newcastle V Chelsea // Saturday 6th December // SJP // KO 12.45

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im sure it'll have been mentioned already but I thought Janmaat was class. I think I might be developing a man crush for the bloke

I'll tell you what, that essembee knows a good player when he sees one.

Heard the Chelsea half of Hawksbee and Jacobs on my way to work on Monday. I think he's got a bit of form with us anyway but his assertion they should have been three up after 30 mins and his disbelief of Shearer and others who said we were brilliant summed them up. He did say well done we defended well but we only had two shots according to him. Bitter twat.

Heard the Chelsea half of Hawksbee and Jacobs on my way to work on Monday. I think he's got a bit of form with us anyway but his assertion they should have been three up after 30 mins and his disbelief of Shearer and others who said we were brilliant summed them up. He did say well done we defended well but we only had two shots according to him. Bitter twat.

I don't know if it's them or another double act but one of them is a seriously special needs presenter. The one I am thinking of is a mix of Alan Partridge and Brick Tamland.

I don't know if it's them or another double act but one of them is a seriously special needs presenter. The one I am thinking of is a mix of Alan Partridge and Brick Tamland.

There's a wide variety of cockney twat on taksport. there's Cundy and pal who are wankers, there's the chelsea half of hawksbee and jacobs who's a bit of a prick and there's also the insufferable twat, Johnny Vaughan. They're all Chelsea fans, all think think they're funny and all have patter that would make an onion cry.