Arsenal V Newcastle // Saturday 13th December // The Emirates // KO 5.30

Anorthernsoul

He has spent £230m in the last four seasons.

Probably recouped most of that. ;) His net spend sesaon before last was 8m and the season before a profit of 17m....

Honestly that is nothing if you want to challenge for the PL, which I assume is still their modus opernadi.

42m for Ozil who is unfit, lazy and plagued with bad knees. :lol:

Edited by Park Life

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game has just been described on sky sports saturday as the 'Underachievers v Overachievers' where I think we are meant to be the Overachievers. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chris-Kamara.jpg

"Now that's what I call fucking unbelievable, Jeff."

Their fans as well, man. FA cup 6 months ago, three points off top 4, into the next round of CL. Faces like little Isabella of Islington who didn't get that pony for Christmas off her mummy and daddy.

Here! Arsenal fans! Are these yours?

palmback_zps9d47f6db.jpg

The state of them man

From 2:18

They're a terrible fanbase, total and utter wank fans. Just constantly fucking moaning all the time, Wenger has been harried by the pricks for years and they've never been out the top 4 ffs. The fact Piers Morgan is a fan increases my dislike for them tremendously as well.

Going to be a tough one today even with the injuries Arsenal have, hopefully Colo, Colback and Janmaat can put in performances like they did against Chelsea.

Is it a 4-4-2 or is Perez going to play an attacking mid role like what Sissoko has been doing?

Fucking typical him picking Gouffran mind, no matter how shit he plays he's either starting or brought on as a sub whereas others have a marginally poor performance and they're dropped.