Mike Ashley to build statue of HIMSELF outside St James Park. Protest planned for last home game of the season (May 24th)

FailMuch

Mike Ashley is set to build a statue of himself outside St James Park. Here is the original story but it's been tweeted by a lot of NUFC fan groups.

Protest planned for last home game vs West Ham at 3pm. Link to facebook event:

[removed link as to not provide morons with attention]

as much as i love someone talking shite, while running nonsense articles in a desperate attempt to drive traffic towards their "football news" site/pages

you really need to try better as that is beyond pathetic.

Tenner says you're on twitter begging people for retweets on whatever the article is as well.

It's a satire football news site. Writing the word 'satire' in the title might make it a little too obvious. The idea is that football fans such as yourself would very easily be able to tell that it's a satirical article as it's obviously a crazy idea. It might be also funny if some people who know less about football "outed themselves" (so to speak) by sharing a story like this. Don't think there's much wrong with that personally...

Yeah put the link back up Ant ya fuckin old killjoy :lol:

Hopefully I won't get kicked! Not trying to piss people off, just have a bit of fun!!

Let me know if anyone falls for it!

Edited by Ant
you did... we charge for sponsored articles promoting guff

no chance, he even picked "ireland" for his country, fecking irish coming on here taking our traffic ;)

He's also not having a bit of fun he's trying to drive traffic to his "comedy" (this better not be you @@The Fish) blog/news site by posting it on forums/twitter pending on what club it'll be related to. (see the twitter search)

Get fucked.

My comedy is gold.

no chance, he even picked "ireland" for his country, fecking irish coming on here taking our traffic ;)

He's also not having a bit of fun he's trying to drive traffic to his "comedy" (this better not be you @@The Fish) blog/news site by posting it on forums/twitter pending on what club it'll be related to. (see the twitter search)

:lol: