QPR 16/5/15

Monroe Transfer

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Garth Crooks has just come out and said he thinks it'll be us who go down, which is making me feel more optimistic already.

His comment in this Team of the Week is still less inexplicable than him still having a job at the BBC.

And I quote:

I was speaking to my uncle Ben on Saturday and said that Aaron Ramsey was almost certain to be the unanimous choice for footballer of the year. He took the glass of champagne out of my hand and said: 'You mean Wayne Rooney, don't you?' I told him that he had made a very good point and promptly went home.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25179631

He's insanely arrogant in his post match interviews for a man on the kind of run that we're currently on.

Not sure if it's arrogance or just being plain thick as pig shit. Probably both tbh.

I didn't see the game, but I'm guessing the reason we lost is a little bit more complicated than the one he offered - our apparent failure to get enough crosses in for the two strikers up front.

The fucking state of him man, looks more like some fucker who gets caught fly tipping than a football manager.

john-carver-double-chin-newcastle-united

:lol: I bet he's giggling at a recent fart in that picture. Possibly not even his own.

I also reckon he does the classic "scoop and cup" with his farts, transporting them straight from arse to unwilling victim's nostril. He'll have done everyone at the club bar Ashley with that.

Sad to see the away fans singing their heads off after the goal, what kind of delusion are they operating under? This team, this manager, this club while it remains Ashley's, will never be worthy of such adulation. Riviere's goal was just a long kick from Krul then a miskick - that's mackem/Allardyce level shite that.

Sad to see the away fans singing their heads off after the goal, what kind of delusion are they operating under?

Probably at least 5 tins.

Sad to see the away fans singing their heads off after the goal, what kind of delusion are they operating under? This team, this manager, this club while it remains Ashley's, will never be worthy of such adulation. Riviere's goal was just a long kick from Krul then a miskick - that's mackem/Allardyce level shite that.

Or they could just be supporting their team, celebrating something going right for once, and encouraging them to go on and keep/increase their lead.

What a weird thing to say. Should they just have sat down when a goal is scored that could have very well have kept us in the division for another season?

Delusion, for fuck's sake.

Edited by Monroe Transfer

My mistake, obviously they had seen something up to that point that warranted celebrating and thought more was to come, rather than what it was, a momentary abberration in what is now an entirely predictable pattern of play.

Like I said, delusional, or yes, quite possibly pissed and not seeing straight.

In the words of the commentator at half time, QPR were playing so shit we should feel aggrieved if we came away with just a 1-0 win - and we saw how that turned out. Obviously cheer our goal, that's understandable, but they were singing for 10 minutes as if they were watching us at our best. If it wasn't simply being done in irony, then yes, it's got to be mass delusion. The time has long since passed that this team, this manager, deserves blind support like that. Colo can stick his letters up his arse.

I find their exuberant advocacy laudable, however I appreciate this alacrity is brutally juxtaposed with the true narrative of our situation under the nefarious megalomaniac Mike Ashley.

Is this the game where everyone will finally go full essembee on all of the players? Not just on this forum but the entire fanbase...

Not sure if humanity could handle that tbh... sounds like an Armageddon scenario.