Monroe Transfer

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These cunts have been relegated.

These cunts have nothing to play for.

These cunts got hammered last week.

These cunts were absolutely shocking first half.

We still can't get a result against these cunts. Absolutely horrific from top to bottom.

I fell asleep. Are we losing?

Nope, remember there's no way they can beat us. They are already down, worst in the league and have no chance of beating us.... or something.

Wonderful how hard we're trying here. Has their keeper made a single save?

Incredibly incredibly shite

Depends on what you consider a save. We've passed it to him a few times, nice and slowly.

It's nice to see the team have shown exactly why me, gloomy and others had no confidence we could get anything today. Should have been two up at half time but the usual fucking embarrassment this half. We deserve to go down and I half hope we do now.

I didn't even get excited at us going up 1-0, it was beyond fucking obvious how long that would last.

Better use of my time filling out the random quizzes Gemmil posts in General Chat than putting even a second's thought into the idea we might have won this game.

The fact that Steve Bruce manages Hull will be the only thing that affects whether we stay up or not.

Looks that way, although I would not be at all surprised if they fashion some kind of result against Man Utd next week while we're getting relegated by Fat Sam.

This'll be where Cisse gets himself sent off pointlessly so that we're without him for the final game.

Not that Carver would start him anyway...