Ins and Outs for next season

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In deliberately hard to read blue?

Is it?

I c&p-ed from an email I sent to a mate. Thought it was black, sozzages.

Is it?

I c&p-ed from an email I sent to a mate. Thought it was black, sozzages.

Yeah, it happens a lot when people post articles and stuff, the "remove format" button is very useful in that regard.

Yeah, it happens a lot when people post articles and stuff, the "remove format" button is very useful in that regard.

I fixed it, just for you, Captain Complainy

I usually "Paste as plain text", must have forgotten this time.

Who do we expect to leave this summer?

All through the season I expected Sissoko to be off, but that looks less likely now. Krul?

I'm hoping we'll see the back of some of the deadwood; Gouffran, Obertan, Marveaux, Ferguson, Williamson, etc.

Reckon Vuckic will get a move too.

Depends on what sort of investment we look to make. I've got a feeling Krul, Cisse and Tiote probably all feel their time here has come and they'll head off regardless.

Hopefully Williamson, Goufrran and Squidward are on their way.

Depends on what sort of investment we look to make. I've got a feeling Krul, Cisse and Tiote probably all feel their time here has come and they'll head off regardless.

Hopefully Williamson, Goufrran and Squidward are on their way.

Would you mourn for any of them?

At this stage I wouldn't mourn for any of our players. There's no connection between them and supporters any more, but I'd have them all in the team if they were fit so they'd all need to be replaced with better. And given that we're already criminally short up front that's certainly a worry with Cisse.

At this stage I wouldn't mourn for any of our players. There's no connection between them and supporters any more, but I'd have them all in the team if they were fit so they'd all need to be replaced with better. And given that we're already criminally short up front that's certainly a worry with Cisse.

I'm hoping Perez and Janmaat fill the Jonas shaped hole in my heart.

I'm hoping Perez and Janmaat fill the Jonas shaped hole in my heart.

Jonas only has that place (and I fell the same) because of what he's gone through and how he's always put everything in when he's played for us.

You're only thinking of Janmaat and Perez because they've looked like good players. There's virtually no chance they can ever compare to Jonas without us getting relegated and promoted again with them in the team and them losing a nad.

Jonas only has that place (and I fell the same) because of what he's gone through and how he's always put everything in when he's played for us.

You're only thinking of Janmaat and Perez because they've looked like good players. There's virtually no chance they can ever compare to Jonas without us getting relegated and promoted again with them in the team and them losing a nad.

You're probably right, but combine their powers (like a weird couple of Planeteers) and they could be akin to wor Spiderman.

Marveaux's coming back in July as they can't afford to keep him.

His contract is up next year, reckon we'll try and sell him this summer.

Who do we expect to leave this summer?

All through the season I expected Sissoko to be off, but that looks less likely now. Krul?

I'm hoping we'll see the back of some of the deadwood; Gouffran, Obertan, Marveaux, Ferguson, Williamson, etc.

Reckon Vuckic will get a move too.

Unfortunately we never seem to get rid of the dead wood. I fully expect to see most of that lot in the squad next season. Especially Obertan, Gouffran and Williamson who are like some sort of never ending gypsy curse

This will all end in tears when he turns out to be another Rodgers flop and he gets the bullet.

I wonder how quickly he'll go from "He'll be the top scorer in the Premier League, la" to "I've always said he was shit, la".

He'd be good/great for us or other teams pushing for the 6-8 spots but probably isn't good enough to operate at that next level. As someone mentioned on twitter, I'd not be surprised if he signs for West Brom in 2017.

He can look forward to a run of England caps now that he plays for one of the chosen clubs.

I wonder, if he fails, will the Scouse bumboys on Sky & the Beeb turn on him as quickly as they did Balotelli?