Newcastle's fucking waste of oxygen, missed abortion opportunity, stinking dickheads vs Villa

TheGingerQuiff

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at Villa Park on Saturday, we were shite. We created absolutely fuck all. I was having a piss just after half time missing our only real chance. I hate Villa even more than I did before the game. Scruffy ugly degenerates we should all look down our nose at. Like fuckin refugees. £4.50 a pint at half time for........Carlsberg ffs. Tramps. I don't think this board has many ugly people, and not one of you looks ugly enough to be brummie.

:lol:

On a lighter note, I just walked past you in Shields. I nearly said hello but you and your lass seemed to be having a conversation about something serious so didn't want to interrupt

... you're talking about Stevie, right?

If the pictures you post are owt to go by then most refugees have better dress sense than you tbh

I've seen your dress sense with my own eyes. All I can say is, American Teenwolf clothing and jackets before he turns in to a wolf. Oh dear.

:lol:

On a lighter note, I just walked past you in Shields. I nearly said hello but you and your lass seemed to be having a conversation about something serious so didn't want to interrupt

At the hospital aye? Too serious to mention on here mate, it truly is. It's not me who's seriously ill but it's someone we love. We're going across again tonight.

Edited by McFaul

Aye, hope it gets sorted

One of the nicest people I've ever met. Life is absolutely cuntish sometimes, just for me alone, you wouldn't believe what's happened over the last 60 hours, not just one thing, not two, fuckin three, you could've got 4 episodes out of Eastenders out of everything that's happened.

I've seen your dress sense with my own eyes. All I can say is, American Teenwolf clothing and jackets before he turns in to a wolf. Oh dear.

:lol: is J69 a double denim man?