Other games 16/17

Kid Dynamite

10 minutes added on.

It was 2 minutes into injury time and then 5 mins for Probert to make a decision. (there were 4 minutes added on initially)

More pissed off with that result than I think I've been by any Newcastle result this season. :lol:

Edited by adios

It was 2 minutes into injury time and then 5 mins for Probert to make a decision. (there were 4 minutes added on initially)

More pissed off with that result than I think I've been by any Newcastle result this season. :lol:

Huddersfield have been spawny as fuck when it comes to refs all season, in contrast we've barely had a fucking penalty given and even one that was given we had taken away for a made up rule and we had a game where two players were sent off (2 pens given against) and BOTH were overturned.

I'm not arsed at all about Huddersfield tbh, that puts them 7 points behind us on same games played? so if we win 3 of our last 5 we're up regardless of what they do, if we can't win 3 more games this season that's poor.

We really need 6 points from the Easter weekend now, it's getting too close for comfort this.

Going a bit over the top. We can still be effectively promoted by Monday if we win both tonight and on Monday if Huddrrsfield get beat. We need 9 points maximum.

Going a bit over the top. We can still be effectively promoted by Monday if we win both tonight and on Monday if Huddrrsfield get beat. We need 9 points maximum.

ANS going over the top?  Surely not.  ;)

Edited by adios

Aye we still play Cardiff, Barnsley, Ipswich, and Preston after Leeds, if we manage to lose what is effectively an 8 point gap over Huddersfield during that run then we'd fully deserve to drop out of the automatic spots. As Quiff says 9 points from that cements it even if Huddersfield win all their remaining games, which they wont.