Christmas Dinner Lager

Hi lads I've not had a drink for about 5 years & fancy a lager with my Christmas dinner as most of you know I've had a stroke so I'm not looking to get bladdered I don't need anything too strong just something pleasant to drink thanks in advance Trooper

Aldi do a nice one modelled on US 'craft' beers which is about 4.5%. They also do a IPA, a Chocolate Stout and a Red IPA I think, just to help you find it. It's about £1-£1.25 for a 330ml bottle (sold as singles). They don't seem to sell it online when I just looked so I can't remember the precise name of it

For a few years I had Schweppes dry ginger ale. Then last year I had a glass of Old English Cider I enjoyed that my 2 sons will have their Carling or Fosters a family member mentioned Corona. I thought they made pop in the 70s. I used to like Miller Lite or Red Stripe back in the day

For a few years I had Schweppes dry ginger ale. Then last year I had a glass of Old English Cider I enjoyed that my 2 sons will have their Carling or Fosters a family member mentioned Corona. I thought they made pop in the 70s. I used to like Miller Lite or Red Stripe back in the day

Red Stripe was quality.

Red Stripe was quality.

Used to enjoy a Saturday afternoon in The Percy drinking cans of Red Stripe (early90s) they used to do a double Jack 'N' Coke for £1.20 those were the days. Trying to cross Percy St to get to the Haymarket bus station proved to be a challenge on a few occasions.

Been going there for years, tarquinn. Wife does click & collect from asda, delivery from sainsburys and I pop up to the heaton sainsburys for bits and bobs. I refuse to go into Morrison's in byker and tesco in north shields for the reason that I've been in there before and they're a bit shit. :lol: