2017 GE 1

Kevin Carr's Gloves

These BBC presenters, radio show hosts, etc - they will (I imagine) all be earning more than £80k a year. A Corbyn government will hurt them. This is the monumental scale of the challenge Labour faces in getting Corbyn elected. They have to do so despite all platforms for accessing the public on a national level being controlled by people who stand to lose out if he gets elected.

5 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

These BBC presenters, radio show hosts, etc - they will (I imagine) all be earning more than £80k a year. A Corbyn government will hurt them. This is the monumental scale of the challenge Labour faces in getting Corbyn elected. They have to do so despite all platforms for accessing the public on a national level being controlled by people who stand to lose out if he gets elected.

Stop fretting, it's in the bag. 

@Park Life Oh good grief... that's horrific.

I mean, we all know that the MSM isn't the problem though. That's been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt by many on here ;)

Edited by Rayvin

1 minute ago, Christmas Tree said:

Stop fretting, it's in the bag. 

Not so sure, the Tories have repositioned and are going for immigration now - politics of fear. I see the Telegraph have run a story about a 'secret' Labour plan to bring in unskilled EU workers. This is the sort of shit that sticks, although I'd be fascinated to know if there's any truth to it.

Even with all the massive improvement in polling, it's entirely reliant on the 18-24 vote.

Half of them will respond to a phone poll to say they like Corbyn, but they won't get out of bed or switch Overwatch off to go and actually vote for him.

It'll still be a landslide.

Just now, Rayvin said:

Not so sure, the Tories have repositioned and are going for immigration now - politics of fear. I see the Telegraph have run a story about a 'secret' Labour plan to bring in unskilled EU workers. This is the sort of shit that sticks, although I'd be fascinated to know if there's any truth to it.

Corbyn's biggest applause on the Ch4/Sky thing was his commitment to end cheap labour so that Sports Direct can't bus in Polish workers to undercoat the local British unemployed.

Why commit to £10 an hour for unskilled EU workers AFTER brexit?  Nonsense.

4 minutes ago, ewerk said:

I'm pretty sure the Theresa May gaffe was fairly widely reported by the BBC.

It apparently didn't make The World at One, which is what was contended.

2 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

It apparently didn't make The World at One, which is what was contended.

Oh boo hoo, you told Jeremy off for this but said nothing to Theresa about that. 

Fucking snowflakes.

6 minutes ago, Happy Face said:

Even with all the massive improvement in polling, it's entirely reliant on the 18-24 vote.

Half of them will respond to a phone poll to say they like Corbyn, but they won't get out of bed or switch Overwatch off to go and actually vote for him.

They registered to vote though, that's something. Chin up man, who knows what'll happen. Momentum might be able to get people out to vote.

10 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

He's taking the piss

11 minutes ago, Happy Face said:

Yep

Yeah but if it rains the pensioners won't leave the house. :D

........and the one's that do will be mindful of the Dementia Tax...Tax..Tax

Edited by Park Life

14 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

They registered to vote though, that's something. Chin up man, who knows what'll happen. Momentum might be able to get people out to vote.

Didn't involve leaving the house.

Stop trying to imbue the 99% of labour voters on here with apathy you Tory scum ;)

The country is not full of ex-tories and youngsters who are all jumping on the Corbyn train.  Still behind in the polls, still got the least reliable voters, still got the most media criticism.

2 minutes ago, Happy Face said:

Didn't involve leaving the house.

Stop trying to imbue the 99% of labour voters on here with apathy you Tory scum ;)

The country is not full of ex-tories and youngsters who are all jumping on the Corbyn train.  Still behind in the polls, still got the least reliable voters, still got the most media criticism.

:( You're doing my a favour here I guess, before I get ahead of myself and start believing that a Tory majority could be prevented...