The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread 2018 -2019

Anorthernsoul

I hope he doesn't hang around, the sooner it hits the fan the better. Him staying now is just giving fat cunt what he wants, a bargain bin team over-performing by scraping survival. It's probably why he's sanctioned paying Rafa in the first place, so that he can save on players. Hope we go down again it's what he deserves.

What a pathetic attempt at survival. If Rafa walked I wouldn't blame him. I'd love to see which clown would want to work under Ashley next time around. 

I really don't see what Ashley gets out owning. He can't enjoy watching us, can't get a lot of money out of us and doesn't get any love from us. His sportswear sweatshop has had enough press without the need to sticker up SJP. 

At least we've still got Colback....

Not even bothering with the helicopter/Bryan Ruiz farce this year. Blatant two fingers up to Rafa and everyone who gives the fat chancer even a single penny. At least it looks like we're not going to peddle Gayle without replacement. 

Just now, acrossthepond said:

Not even bothering with the helicopter/Bryan Ruiz farce this year. Blatant two fingers up to Rafa and everyone who gives the fat chancer even a single penny. At least it looks like we're not going to peddle Gayle without replacement. 

Still a couple of hours to go :lol:

Just now, acrossthepond said:

At least it looks like we're not going to peddle Gayle without replacement. 

There's still time.

12 minutes ago, robchester said:

At least we've still got Colback....

We couldn't even manage to shift this useless twat :lol:

Edited by Dr Gloom

4 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

We couldn't even manage to shift this useless twat :lol:

You've got to be a right simple cunt to be training with the kids and declaring you'll only leave for boro or mackems. No wonder he's shite 

Edited by TheGingerQuiff

There needs to be a shit storm thrown at Ashley for this bed sheets singing whatever it takes to let him know we despise him. I know he already knows but he needs a reminder this is our club not his 

21 minutes ago, trooper said:

There needs to be a shit storm thrown at Ashley for this bed sheets singing whatever it takes to let him know we despise him. I know he already knows but he needs a reminder this is our club not his 

Even if there is, it'll change precisely fuck all so why bother? Apathy central man

9 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Even if there is, it'll change precisely fuck all so why bother? Apathy central man

Ah well fcuk that thats why he's never had or never will get a single penny from me apathy shouldn't rule.