Gullit at it again

Kevin Carr's Gloves

http://uk.sports.yahoo.com/060131/4/gnnx.html

He has a point but his opinion was hampered by the fact we improved (as did Shearer) with someone else in charge. I think as it stands now the club does need to make wholesale changes throughout to get us where we honestly belong. And the reason we belong there is because of the fans. We have more than most in the league and so can make more money. Thats why we should be battling for the top 4. Bollocks to history clubs like Spurs and Everton can kiss my a*se they haven't got the fanbase for sustained achievement in the modern game. But we do and it is just being wasted by the muppets in charge. Yes FS has given cash to the situation. But that isn't how you correct problems. You do that by careful investigation proper diagnosis and corrective measures.

http://uk.sports.yahoo.com/060131/4/gnnx.html

He has a point but his opinion was hampered by the fact we improved (as did Shearer) with someone else in charge. I think as it stands now the club does need to make wholesale changes throughout to get us where we honestly belong. And the reason we belong there is because of the fans. We have more than most in the league and so can make more money. Thats why we should be battling for the top 4. Bollocks to history clubs like Spurs and Everton can kiss my a*se they haven't got the fanbase for sustained achievement in the modern game. But we do and it is just being wasted by the muppets in charge. Yes FS has given cash to the situation. But that isn't how you correct problems. You do that by careful investigation proper diagnosis and corrective measures.

86737[/snapback]

He's probably right :unsure:

............not that he's done tremendously well since he left! :naughty:

He's obsessed tbh. It's only in the last two years out of the seven since Gullit left that Shearer's goals have dried up. I certainly think this year was a year too long for Shearer (and so did Shearer until he was unwisely talked out of retirement), but we haven't managed to replace him (Owen is a dubious replacement with his injuries) and we still need him unless we rely on Chopra or Ameobi ffs!

The problem when Gullit was here wasn't Shearer - it was Gullit. The same thing happened at Chelsea and he's continuing to show himself as a bitter twisted arsehole as he's always been.

He's not obsessed... english press probably bring it up all the time when they ask him questions.

"It's not just about Alan Shearer; if you want to change things you need backing but if that will hurt a lot of people it's better you go.

Fair play to him to be honest. He thought he had to change things ... he wantedto do things his way ... but when he saw he was upsetting too many people, and the fans would not take it he stepped down. Unlike another manager i know.

He's not obsessed... english press probably bring it up all the time when they ask him questions.

"It's not just about Alan Shearer; if you want to change things you need backing but if that will hurt a lot of people it's better you go.

Fair play to him to be honest. He thought he had to change things ... he wantedto do things his way ... but when he saw he was upsetting too many people, and the fans would not take it he stepped down. Unlike another manager i know.

86805[/snapback]

Oh come on, he is obsessed, that line proves nothing. He is always banging on about Shearer, he used to slag him off before he even became our manager. It's absurd to twist it and say hit's the press that bring it up, he could always offer no comment.

As for upsetting people, you got that right. He lost the Chelsea dressing room leading to a players revolt even though they were doing OK. And he victimised Rob lee, apparently purely because he was Shearer's mate. He left Newcastle just before he was sacked not because Shearer forced him out, but because the football and results were awful. Paul Robinson for number 9 anyone?

Not sure who I hate the most between Dogleash, GotheBullit and Clueless...

86812[/snapback]

no brainer. Gotta be the Souey :naughty:

86821[/snapback]

I would say Kenny D tbh. Turned us from title challengers to lower-mid table medocrity. Fucking hate him.

86812[/snapback]

no brainer. Gotta be the Souey :naughty:

86821[/snapback]

I would say Kenny D tbh. Turned us from title challengers to lower-mid table medocrity. Fucking hate him.

86822[/snapback]

So 4th, 3rd and then 5th isn't title challenging???

As far as I'm concerned they both should be hung, drawn and quartered for what they have done to our club respectively.

86812[/snapback]

no brainer. Gotta be the Souey :unsure:

86821[/snapback]

86822[/snapback]

So 4th, 3rd and then 5th isn't title challenging???

As far as I'm concerned they both should be hung, drawn and quartered for what they have done to our club respectively.

86859[/snapback]

See your point but we were 2nd favourites (behind Manure) for a couple of years. And all Kenny had to do was play SLIGHTLY more defensively IMO...not change the whole fucking team ! :naughty: Plus his interviews used to annoy the hell out of me (only a tad more than clueless tbf)

He's obsessed tbh. It's only in the last two years out of the seven since Gullit left that Shearer's goals have dried up. I certainly think this year was a year too long for Shearer (and so did Shearer until he was unwisely talked out of retirement), but we haven't managed to replace him (Owen is a dubious replacement with his injuries) and we still need him unless we rely on Chopra or Ameobi ffs!

The problem when Gullit was here wasn't Shearer - it was Gullit. The same thing happened at Chelsea and he's continuing to show himself as a bitter twisted arsehole as he's always been.

86802[/snapback]

I doubt there's ever been a more ironic comment in the history of the net! FACT :naughty:

86802[/snapback]

I doubt there's ever been a more ironic comment in the history of the net! FACT :unsure:

86868[/snapback]

What do you mean? Are you implying I'm obsessed with someone? If so, who exactly? Seriously I have no clue what you're talking about. :naughty:

86802[/snapback]

I doubt there's ever been a more ironic comment in the history of the net! FACT :unsure:

86868[/snapback]

What do you mean? Are you implying I'm obsessed with someone? If so, who exactly? Seriously I have no clue what you're talking about. :unsure:

86895[/snapback]

Really? :naughty:

You're worryingly obsessed with arguing against everything Gemmill says tbh. Even when he hasn't commented on a subject, you always manage to suggest that he'll contradict you... :unsure:

86802[/snapback]

86868[/snapback]

What do you mean? Are you implying I'm obsessed with someone? If so, who exactly? Seriously I have no clue what you're talking about. :unsure:

86895[/snapback]

Really? :unsure:

You're worryingly obsessed with arguing against everything Gemmill says tbh. Even when he hasn't commented on a subject, you always manage to suggest that he'll contradict you... :huh:

86901[/snapback]

And you always seem very quick to contradict what I say. For instance, here I state that Gullit appears to be obsessed with Shearer, based on the fact that he always slags him off when interviewed, which you have used to claim I'm a hypocrite somehow..... ;)

As for me being obsessed with Gemmill, that's bullshit. I often do comment about him, because he is the only poster who seems accepting of our situation. He still refuses to acknowledge that he actively supported Souness as choice of manager as well - despite you finding absolute proof of this. And anyway, Gemmill frequently answers me in threads, or brings me up in threads I am uninvolved in, so it's a two way thing.

The most ironic thing ever said on the internet? Give your head a shake man. :naughty:

He's had to leave another club after his piss poor man managment came to light again (ie the players thought he was a twat) so in his boredem we're going to be subjected to more of this shit. Hopefully he'll vanish to Dubai to manage some pub team for £3m a year.

Excellent footballer, tit of a bloke.

86802[/snapback]

86868[/snapback]

86895[/snapback]

Really? :unsure:

You're worryingly obsessed with arguing against everything Gemmill says tbh. Even when he hasn't commented on a subject, you always manage to suggest that he'll contradict you... :huh:

86901[/snapback]

And you always seem very quick to contradict what I say. For instance, here I state that Gullit appears to be obsessed with Shearer, based on the fact that he always slags him off when interviewed, which you have used to claim I'm a hypocrite somehow..... ;)

As for me being obsessed with Gemmill, that's bullshit. I often do comment about him, because he is the only poster who seems accepting of our situation. He still refuses to acknowledge that he actively supported Souness as choice of manager as well - despite you finding absolute proof of this. And anyway, Gemmill frequently answers me in threads, or brings me up in threads I am uninvolved in, so it's a two way thing.

The most ironic thing ever said on the internet? Give your head a shake man. :naughty:

86922[/snapback]

I would have said enamoured rather than obsessed tbh.

I've got visions of Renton dragging himself up to trick Gemmill into going out on a date with him, then Craig constantly popping up from under the table to correct their grammar.

Should I be worried?

I've got visions of Renton dragging himself up to trick Gemmill into going out on a date with him, then Craig constantly popping up from under the table to correct their grammar.

Should I be worried?

87051[/snapback]

To correct Renton's grammar. Mine is beyond reproach.

Should I be worried?

87051[/snapback]

:naughty:

Oh, and yes.

I want to see photos before I ask Gemmill for a date like. I'm a bit concerned about what I'm hearing. And he is an accountant.  :naughty:

87105[/snapback]

kajagoogoo.jpg

Top right tbh

I want to see photos before I ask Gemmill for a date like. I'm a bit concerned about what I'm hearing. And he is an accountant.  :naughty:

87105[/snapback]

kajagoogoo.jpg

Top right tbh

87117[/snapback]

:unsure:

In all seriousness, of all the mock up photos that are ever posted on here as a pisstake reference to someone, that is the fucking spit of Gemmill. :unsure: