Bum or be bummed?

Smooth Operator

so what would you choose if your life depended on it? It's an age old question me and my mates agonise over regularly.

Can't see any other option for me other than to bum, the thought of another blokes sword of pork in me is only a little more vile than the thought of putting it into another man. But overall the act of being the brown enforcer is the lesser of the 2 evils.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

its not gay if you give it. FACT!

87104[/snapback]

Damn. I really will have to hand in my Gay Card now.

And yeah, what's going on here, Smoothie dearest? You've really come over a little queer this week (and I'm not talking about Wacky)...

SMO... is there something you want to come clean about mate?

seems fort a while you've been obsessing over homosexual practises and this curiosity is... well.... curious... perhaps you and Meenzer are consanguinious?

87104[/snapback]

And yeah, what's going on here, Smoothie dearest? You've really come over a little queer this week (and I'm not talking about Wacky)...

87109[/snapback]

I'm just trying to promote equality and increase the converation between the gay and straight members of this forum, I have time for anal enthusiasts, I never did have until I started at the DWP like but there's that many of them that your forced to get along. I'm just trying to spread the love and find out the number of poo-proders in our midst.

seems fort a while you've been obsessing over homosexual practises and this curiosity is... well.... curious... perhaps you and Meenzer are consanguinious?

87122[/snapback]

Fuck off with your new internet dictionary toy!

I'm only interested in how the brown half live.

87104[/snapback]

87109[/snapback]

I'm just trying .....the gay .....members of this forum, I have time for anal ....... but there's that many of them that your forced .....to spread the love ....

87133[/snapback]

:naughty::unsure:

87104[/snapback]

87109[/snapback]

I'm just trying to promote equality and increase the converation between the gay and straight members of this forum, I have time for anal enthusiasts, I never did have until I started at the DWP like but there's that many of them that your forced to get along. I'm just trying to spread the love and find out the number of poo-proders in our midst.

87133[/snapback]

I didnt realise there was a communication problem tbh. I'm pretty sure no-one at work is 'forcing you to get along' that much either! :naughty:

87104[/snapback]

87109[/snapback]

I'm just trying .....the gay .....members of this forum, I have time for anal ....... but there's that many of them that your forced .....to spread the love ....

87133[/snapback]

:naughty::unsure:

87142[/snapback]

Your editing skills are wasted on here, you should work on Big Brother! :unsure:

87104[/snapback]

87109[/snapback]

87133[/snapback]

:unsure::unsure:

87142[/snapback]

:naughty:

GERLD!

SMO in subliminal bumlove message shocker!

87122[/snapback]

Fuck off with your new internet dictionary toy!

I'm only interested in how the brown half live.

87141[/snapback]

I thought he was being quite clever, otherwise he was mis-using the word, and it is the Fish..so I'll go with the latter.

87104[/snapback]

87109[/snapback]

87133[/snapback]

87142[/snapback]

GERLD!

87145[/snapback]

Oh no sussed, it's time to admit it's Wacky here, i'm at the Operator's house on his new laptop waiting in for Ikea to deliver some wardrobes while he's at work!

Got sacked from my new job yesterday, they sussed me for a work-shy cunt the second I walked through the door. Bastards! Back to 6 wanks a day for me. :unsure:

I won't say that I didn't receive that gem recently, but it was in context and absolutely the correct word to use, I'm sorry if I was being a little prententious in showing my slightly recondite vocabulary.

I'm quite the sesquipedalian stylist.

87104[/snapback]

87109[/snapback]

87133[/snapback]

87142[/snapback]

GERLD!

87145[/snapback]

Oh no sussed, it's time to admit it's Wacky here, i'm at the Operator's house on his new laptop waiting in for Ikea to deliver some wardrobes while he's at work!

Got sacked from my new job yesterday, they sussed me for a work-shy cunt the second I walked through the door. Bastards! Back to 6 wanks a day for me. :huh:

87153[/snapback]

It stunts your growth you know, that type of carry on! :unsure:

I won't say that I didn't receive that gem recently, but it was in context and absolutely the correct word to use, I'm sorry if I was being a little prententious in showing my slightly recondite vocabulary.

87156[/snapback]

Shame you don't know what pluralist means :unsure:

Pluralist-n 1: a philosopher who believes that no single explanation can account for all the phenomena of nature 2: someone who believes that distinct ethnic or cultural or religious groups can exist together in society

87156[/snapback]

You know you missplt it though, right? :unsure: