trooper

Toon V Uddersfield

Geez, unlucky not to score there. Almiron's link up play and general passing and teamwork is immense for someone so new to the team.

I think Almiron has created more chances this match than we have in the last 10 combined. 

Perez proving he can't finish for toffee mind. He should have a hatrick 

That was a brilliant save by their keeper who has kept the scoresheet from getting embarrassing.

1 minute ago, wykikitoon said:

Almiron has been great, what a joy to watch

And to think we very nearly missed out on him due to some classic Ashley penny pinching.

That would have been fantastic for Longstaff to score there.

Just now, wykikitoon said:

If them stats were Liverpool it would be on the front page of every media going.

I’ve already warned you.

• Haha 1

Really impressed by Almiron. His pace is ridiculous and I like how direct he is, some of his passes to Perez should have resulted in goals. 

Anyone think Rafa might be tempted to stay? Add in Shelvey/Ki to this team, keep Rondon and swap Perez for someone decent and we have our strongest XI in a long time 

Edited by Kid Dynamite

1 minute ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Anyone think Rafa might be tempted to stay? Add in Shelvey/Ki to this team, and swap Perez for someone decent and we have our strongest XI in a long time 

We need to 'add' Rondon as well, I'd be surprised if Ashley sanctioned it. Where's Muto is he injured?

2 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Edited it while you were typing. Rondon and another striker ideally. Gayle and Murphy might bring us £25mil in yet

Would love us to get Kenedy cheap and him to rediscover his form. We've slowly been peppered with South Americans and I love it.

Well done Almiron, lad will be buzzing from the match and the reception he received when coming off. 

Would have been nice to get some more goals, it will be a different affair against Burnley, but 3 points there would properly clear us from the scrap. Good that Wolves and Bournemouth split points.

Edited by OTF