Almiron's Vori Vori Vajigel Lovers v Burnley

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Aye I don’t rate the lad but I’ve no idea why Noelie is complaining about him tonight, Manquillo was solid and kept their young winger quiet first half and Robbie Brady who can be awkward quiet 2nd ha

‘Joselu, who once played in a team with Cristiano Ronaldo and Karime Benzema’, the commentator said incredulously.  

4 minutes ago, The Fish said:

I'm the voice of reason, my arse is peppered with fence splinters and you fucking know it sunshine.

May I recommend removing it with a banana peel?

After eating that banana cut a small square piece of the peel and place it on the affected area for splinter removal. Secure with a bandage and let it sit overnight. Sure, having banana taped to you overnight may seem weird, but that splinter will easily come up and even stick that peel itself.

14 minutes ago, LooneyToony said:

May I recommend removing it with a banana peel?

After eating that banana cut a small square piece of the peel and place it on the affected area for splinter removal. Secure with a bandage and let it sit overnight. Sure, having banana taped to you overnight may seem weird, but that splinter will easily come up and even stick that peel itself.

giphy.gif

• Haha 2