Bar in newcastle

toonfan81

I am just wondering if anyone had been into the new Bar n Newcastle? I have walked past a few times and seems to have plenty of TVs with the matches on and a decent selection of beer. It looks like a potentially good meeting place pre match as they do food in there as well.

Edited by Ant
free advertising from some balloon who thinks we came up the river in a bubble - Ant
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, toonfan81 said:

sorry, I didn't realise it was an issue to tell people there was a new bar in Newcastle which shows SPORT & FOOTBALL. I didn't realise you weren't allowed to ask the question if people had been in, shoot me for been so bad

:CT:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, toonfan81 said:

sorry, I didn't realise it was an issue to tell people there was a new bar in Newcastle which shows SPORT & FOOTBALL. I didn't realise you weren't allowed to ask the question if people had been in, shoot me for been so bad

I've been saying for years that what Newcastle is missing is a bar that shows SPORT & FOOTBALL. It's such a rare thing to find these days.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

1 hour ago, toonfan81 said:

I am just wondering if anyone had been into the new Bar n Newcastle? I have walked past a few times and seems to have plenty of TVs with the matches on and a decent selection of beer. It looks like a potentially good meeting place pre match as they do food in there as well.

If it isn't called Bar Tholomew I'm not interested, even if it has got tellys, food, a decent selection of beer and it could well be a potentially a good meeting place before the game, not one fuck will indeed be given.

• Haha 4

ewerk, last post I promise, but I have attached a couple of pics I was sent, just in case you are interested, there are seated viewing areas for matches etc, if anyone wants to pop in you'd be very very welcomed, if not enjoy your week and thank you guys. 

3.jpg

1.jpg

Edited by toonfan81

1 hour ago, toonfan81 said:

ewerk, last post I promise, but I have attached a couple of pics I was sent, just in case you are interested, there are seated viewing areas for matches etc, if anyone wants to pop in you'd be very very welcomed, if not enjoy your week and thank you guys. 

3.jpg

1.jpg

Holy shit, you have seats and everything?!? That’s it, I’m on my way.

OMG i love both sport and tvs, so i thought i'd go look it up

here's some of the reviews i've found on yelp, i'm a yelper https://www.yelp.co.uk/biz/bar-52-indianapolis :( sad times

I mean it says it's Bar 52 Indianapolis and not Newcastle, but it's also in a place called English avenue so it must be pretty much same place, has TV's and sport, same name.

maybe it's not the same, here's the reviews anyway people can make their own minds up 

Nasty cess pool that needs shut down!! Nothing good to say about this place unless you want to get begged by drug addicts while your trying to enjoy your drink.

Shut this place down already!!  How many people have to be killed at this location before they bulldoze this death trap? The owner should stand up & shut it down. Move it somewhere else, but stop the endless violence that this location is causing. It hurts way more than the victims that get senslessly murdered here. There are entire families loosing loved ones here.

If you come here wear whatever body armor you think might save you. Maybe it will, but then again, maybe it won't.

This is a total ghetto fabulous dump! Over priced, Dirty and if you want a live Jerry Springer episode go there.  I happen to see the owner of the Bar yelling at her daughter who is the bartender. They were actually about to get into a physical fight. Ridiculous!

go football!

Edited by FanLovesSport
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, toonfan81 said:

3.jpg

1.jpg

Is that a stripper stage?

22 hours ago, toonfan81 said:

I am just wondering if anyone had been into the new Bar n Newcastle? I have walked past a few times and seems to have plenty of TVs 

old-tvs-video-ss-1920-800x450.jpg

Edited by trooper