Dirty Leeds vs Brucey's Mild-Mannered Mannschaft

Meenzer

Just now, Dr Gloom said:

Hendrick! Never doubted him 

I for one certainly was not just thinking minutes before what is the point of this guy?

Just now, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Wow, I’m amazed that letting a team have free reign to blast crosses and shots at the goal may result in us losing a lead. Again

It's a head scratcher, one for Brucey to analyse. With the aid of his modern, dynamic and innovative holistic approach I have every confidence he'll get to the bottom of it and address it for future matches. 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, OTF said:

It's a head scratcher, one for Brucey to analyse. With the aid of his modern, dynamic and innovative holistic approach I have every confidence he'll get to the bottom of it and address it for future matches. 

Well, with one clean sheet in 11 matches, it makes sense to rely on the defenders

Goalkeeper coaching. For the last 5/6 years I don't think I've seen a NUFC keeper release it quick. Leeds just had 5 players in our box when darlow collected it. He then held on until every Leeds player was back in position. 

Definitely something in the coaching. 

Just now, Ugly Mackems said:

Goalkeeper coaching. For the last 5/6 years I don't think I've seen a NUFC keeper release it quick. Leeds just had 5 players in our box when darlow collected it. He then held on until every Leeds player was back in position. 

Definitely something in the coaching. 

The goalkeeping coach doesn't make that call. The head coach does. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1