Matchworn shirts

ollie

I had a David Batty round neck collar home top and a Peter Beardsley away one (the adidas sort of denim blue one) but I gave them both to Tom 

• Like 2

Tom used to have a David Batty round neck collar home top and a Peter Beardsley away one (the adidas sort of denim blue one) but I think he got about £400 for them both on eBay.

• Haha 5

8 minutes ago, Alex said:

I had a David Batty round neck collar home top and a Peter Beardsley away one (the adidas sort of denim blue one) but I gave them both to Tom 

Shearer’s from the Portsmouth game when he broke the club goals record, and Tino’s from the CL home game against Barcelona - worth a tidy sum now, which is a shame as I never had them. 

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, Alex said:

I still have the Beardsley shirt! :D He signed it at a talk in!

The Batty shirt raised £360* for the West End Foodbank during the start of the pandemic last year via NUFC.COM’s auction. 

*the second placed bidder donated £50 of his bid anyway.

Bizarrely enough a 08/09 relegation shirt I gave them signed by all those cathwords raised £150 :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

36 minutes ago, Tom said:

I still have the Beardsley shirt! :D He signed it at a talk in!

The Batty shirt raised £360* for the West End Foodbank during the start of the pandemic last year via NUFC.COM’s auction. 

*the second placed bidder donated £50 of his bid anyway.

Bizarrely enough a 08/09 relegation shirt I gave them signed by all those cathwords raised £150 :lol: 

I was delighted they went to a good home 👍🏻;) 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, trooper said:

I've got Rondons number 9 signed shirt he gave it to Miss T. She was his daughters reception teacher at the school she went to.

Nice one is it for sale?

Tom's got Peter Beardsley's shirt and I've got an even older one worn by the bloke who kept us out of the third division and this fucker is only after Rondon's shirt? Admin, get :spaz: on this lads profile before banning him. :lol:

;)

Edited by Howmanheyman
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, ollie said:

Nice one is it for sale?

No mate sorry. Gayle came for a look around Miss T's school before the summer holidays if his daughter joins the school she'll be in Miss T's class. So I may get his shirt as well 😁

I remember being in Sam Jacks before a match once and that radgie dj was auctioning a match worn Shearer shirt off for charity. Two lads lock horns and the bids go to hundreds. One lad eventually folds, only for radgie to say something along the lines of "fear not, we've got two... you both win!". Other lad looked sick as fuck. Even though it's for charity that's shite patter I thought 😄

• Haha 3