howe's battle weary covid evading magpies v ragnick's conveniently rested and newly coached red devils.

thebrokendoll

We need to play the covid card that everyone else has been playing now. Buy ourselves a fortnight for ASM and Wilson and get some new names through the door. 

I have absolutely no doubt that other clubs have been taking the piss with it. Time for us to do the same. 

• Like 4

Just now, wykikitoon said:

He came on in the 83rd minute :lol: 

I can't count but that makes it worse as he's barely busted a gut when he's only on the pitch for 15 minutes max.

Anyway, the new David Batty - motm.

motm.jpg

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

It was a quality performance. First time we bossed a game all season and made Man U look very ordinary. We had to take all three though given our dominance and where we are in the table. Only one win at the half way stage  

Just remembered that I’ve lost a tenner. Now I couldn’t agree more.

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

We need to play the covid card that everyone else has been playing now. Buy ourselves a fortnight for ASM and Wilson and get some new names through the door. 

I have absolutely no doubt that other clubs have been taking the piss with it. Time for us to do the same. 

There is 100% clubs taking the piss.  Apparently Chelsea wanted a game postponing when one of the covid positives was Chilwell who is injured! 

11 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Joelinton is a man reborn. Fucking everywhere. Love him in midfield 

I can’t remember having ever seen a player improving as much in just a matter of weeks.

He was bossing in midfield but playing some very fine passes in and around the box too. He does even fancy having decent ling range efforts.

• Like 1

I didn't notice Tyler's commentary for ASM's goal first time, but fuck me. He sounded like he was distracted looking for his keys or something. "St Maximin....... De Gea..... Errrr. Have you seen them Don?" 

Absolutely gutted. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

Longstaff went down an absolute blind alley with that defence of Joelinton there. :lol:

Canny of him, but fuck me, shut up before he remembers when he was shit. 

‘People on the outside we’re disrespectful. Anyone who watched him who knows football…’

We have fucking eyes Sean!

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

‘There are players out there whinging at each other and throwing their hands up. But I’m not going to name them’

It’s literally your job ffs.

He’s finally mentioned them! They’ve doubled his money.

I’m not going to reveal the names for the cheap skates who won’t pay for Sky Sports. Fuckers.

• Like 1