True Faith & Bullies from the Tyne

wykikitoon

It was a bit like listening to some naughty schoolboys. Chris Waugh getting stick from the popular kids for choosing a keeper as his fantasy signing 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I feel like Waugh gets legit bullied on that show at times. 

Working alongside the Knight put him in his shell, it's hard to get out of it when your apprenticeship involved being sent for tartan paint or a Long Stand. :lol:

• Haha 6

Just listened to the Tru Faith poddy.  The intro is in total contrast to the arse lickers Waugh, Caulkin and Besty over Shearer.  Well done Tory boy, calling out Brewcie for what he is a fucking FRAUD.

• Haha 1

On 27/05/2022 at 07:25, wykikitoon said:

Just listened to the Tru Faith poddy.  The intro is in total contrast to the arse lickers Waugh, Caulkin and Besty over Shearer.  Well done Tory boy, calling out Brewcie for what he is a fucking FRAUD.

Do you just listen to the free ones? Wondering if the paid content is decent?

(Basically I prefer listening to podcasts at the gym over music but I’m running out of stuff to listen too).

10 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

(Basically I prefer listening to podcasts at the gym over music but I’m running out of stuff to listen too).

I noticed an ad for the paid service on Twitter, isn’t it £7.50 a month?? Fuck that :lol:

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

I don’t but there are loads of other Newcastle podcasts - though some are more equal than others.  pod on the tyne is good. I usually listen to John Gibson on the chronicle and nufc matters.

Beyond football there are loads of other good podcasts out there - Adam Buxton and Marc Maron are good at what they do and get interesting guests.  Shagged, married, annoyed with Chris and Rosie Ramsey is funny

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

I don’t but there are loads of other Newcastle podcasts - though some are more equal than others.  pod on the tyne is good. I usually listen to John Gibson on the chronicle and nufc matters.

Beyond football there are loads of other good podcasts out there - Adam Buxton and Marc Maron are good at what they do and get interesting guests.  Shagged, married, annoyed with Chris and Rosie Ramsey is funny

Aye, I listen to pod on the Tyne and gallowgate shots. I’ll check the other two NUFC. ones out 👍

Nah, there's only so much Tory supporter I can handle. 

I only subscribe to 5 podcasts and I struggle to get them listened to.  Let alone 30+ from these cunts.  I love my team but fuck me.

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Aye, I listen to pod on the Tyne and gallowgate shots. I’ll check the other two NUFC. ones out 👍

There is loads of shite on the nufc matters channel. I only listen to the one with Gibbo really

• Like 1

The TF Patreon is £5.50+VAT. And they've got 760 patrons so they're bringing in £4.2k a month exc VAT. 

I remember back end of last year they were saying subs were soaring and that they were approaching 600 or something, so they're doing very well out of the takeover. Fair play to them. 

What's up fanny magnets? This might be a good watch. Starts in 20 minutes. 

CT you'll have to start the process of peeling your big fat bare legs off your outdoor sofa fairly soon cos it starts in 20 minutes. 

Listened to the True Faith podcast this morning.  What a two faced hypocritical arse licking cunt Caulkin is.  Straight out the gates slagging off Bruce now his mate 'Alan from work' isn't on.  Then back tracking saying Bruce lifted the veil.  Fuck off you rimming cunt.  Lifted the veil.  He was fully part of it and cashing in on it.  As if people didn't know what the club was about after 14 years of Ashley ownership.

Edited by wykikitoon
  • Haha 5

• wykikitoon changed the title to True Faith & Bullies from the Tyne