Dennis Patterson's, Dagmar Sausage Guzzling Mags v Smith's Crab Loving Canaries

wykikitoon

1 minute ago, acrossthepond said:

Horrifying lineup - btw to all complainers about the Wood signing, that's what we'd have been playing for the last 15 games if we hadn't signed him. 

Horrifying?  I think that's a bit OTT

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wykikitoon said:

Horrifying?  I think that's a bit OTT

Reminds me of the Cambridge game, and that was indeed horrifying. Of course Bruno, Burn and Targett are in now so it'll be much more solid than that joke of a game, but the front line is too similar for my tastes. 

I can see why he's rotated for freshness tbh but I'm not convinced with the lineup and hate not having a CF in the side. Home win is what I thought could happen and I'm probably leaning more towards that now than before I saw the team. Up to them to show me I'm wrong. 

I’m just glad to see Gayle didn’t get a chance. Every time he’s got onto the pitch this season he’s looked disinterested, clear sign he’s going to be told to piss off in the summer. Be glad when we are rid of some of the absolute crap that have been getting high wages from us for yonks now. 

• Like 1

Reminds me of the Cambridge game, and that was indeed horrifying. Of course Bruno, Burn and Targett are in now so it'll be much more solid than that joke of a game, but the front line is too similar for my tastes. 

Reminds you of the Cambridge game but Bruno Burn and Targett.  That's all you needed to post.

1 minute ago, Howmanheyman said:

I can see why he's rotated for freshness tbh but I'm not convinced with the lineup and hate not having a CF in the side. Home win is what I thought could happen and I'm probably leaning more towards that now than before I saw the team. Up to them to show me I'm wrong. 

Howe will be printing this off and sticking it up on the dressing room wall FO SHO. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, acrossthepond said:

Horrifying lineup - btw to all complainers about the Wood signing, that's what we'd have been playing for the last 15 games if we hadn't signed him. 

I genuinely have more faith in Joelinton up top given what we’ve seen recently from Wood. I was fine with his signing overall but he’s been worse than I ever thought he would be and I personally hope we don’t really see him play past this season. 

We've got to 40 points, so Howe's shuffling the pack and giving some players a rest. 

I don't know how happy I'd be if I'd travelled all the way to Norwich, but I haven't so I'm fine with it. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Reminds you of the Cambridge game but Bruno Burn and Targett.  That's all you needed to post.

Spicy this morning. I would love to have your confidence but that forward line is more of a 

appendices-appendice.gif

• Haha 3

I'd love to be wrong as well. 

Oh, I am sure you want to be wrong.

I just feel the squad on a whole has come forward a lot since the Cambridge day.  Wood IMO does a lot of work that gets missed.  But as a forward he will be judged on goals.