Dennis Patterson's, Dagmar Sausage Guzzling Mags v Smith's Crab Loving Canaries

wykikitoon

7 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

My gaffer is sound AF and hates the scousers so IMO is on par legend status as G-Dogg

Worked with a lad in the 90s who got nicknamed 'Turkish Delight' as he was well in with a gaffer and would even meet up and get the metro back to Gateshead after the game. The gaffer's name was Easton so the lad was obviously 'full of Easton promise'. (He got the job he was after). :lol:

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

My gaffer is sound AF and hates the scousers so IMO is on par legend status as G-Dogg

Keep your Nadine and Boris tendencies to the Politics thread please.

• Haha 1

Reminds me of the time I was in Mykonos (my sister got married on a Mediterranean cruise and it was one of the stops) and my cousin’s husband (Mackem I might add ;) ) said to me in slight trepidation “What’s that?” I said “it’s a pelican”. He replied “fucking hell, I thought it was a dinosaur!” It was only when I saw his face that I realised he was being serious. Aye, mate. You can still get dinosaurs in Greece :lol: 

• Haha 10

On 23/04/2022 at 14:33, Kid Dynamite said:

SSN has Joelinton as centre forward. Hopefully not. He's a mint CM but can't finish for toffee 

Wrong GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy

On 23/04/2022 at 15:44, essembeeofsunderland said:

‘But,but, he’s playing out of position.He’s not a striker’. 

He played up front for about 15-20 minutes. Soon after he moved back TO HIS ACTUAL FUCKING POSITION, he scored. 

On 23/04/2022 at 18:17, Gemmill said:

Are we finally playing the way Steve Bruce wanted?

• Haha 1