Nicolo Barella

One thing seems clear from all the reporting, and that is that we're definitely at least interested. I share the scepticism of some in regard to us pulling the transfer off, but whether we sign him or not, that we're going after someone of his calibre illustrates the level of player we're looking to sign, and that's an incredibly exciting sign of things to come.  

Edited by Polarboy
  • Like 2

Romano is saying no official bud has been lodged and they’d accept nowhere near £50m. Plus players acceptance and terms haven’t even been discussed.

Chicken nonce strikes again.

Casey 1-0 Edwards

Edited by Holden McGroin

11 hours ago, Ugly Mackems said:

Good player. Be good if it comes off! But...

....tomorrow we'll get the bad news the deal can't be done for one of a multitude of reasons. 

Familial, no doubt 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Holden McGroin said:

Not sure who has more inside knowledge between Casey and Chicken Nonce…

The former makes stuff up, the latter is fed what the club wants him to put into the public domain. That would be my guess anyway 

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Tbf, I could see Inter accepting the bid, or close to it, fairly quickly since they’re skint. The real job will be convincing him to come and keeping others off the scent now that it’s leaked

That’s the scenario like… Inter are selling him to a premier league club this summer whether he likes it or not because as you say they’re skint. So within the parameters of our FFP there’s a good chance it’s us because £££££££££.  Obviously means fuck all and Edwards must have virtually first person info to go that strong on it yesterday. He might not fancy us, but  he’s a champions league player so it’s 4/1 we sign him. Arsenal have other targets, Man Utd may be tempted at that price (likely to go higher iyam) and City may have a Gundogan sized hole to fill. You really can’t rule out captain teeth on the Mersey selling him a myth either I suppose …So fuck knows 🤷🏻‍♂️

Edited by PaddockLad