Lewis Hall

LongTimeAdmirer

Aye I think he'd struggle with his best mate on the pitch pretending to be fouled when he lost the ball just to exonerate him from not helping his comrades out. Thankfully he'll get the support he needs now.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Jaysus... 1

2 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Bandage boy got his first assist in a 3-1 win last night BTW. I think he played the full 90 as well.

Aye but Saudi league nobody is bothered about.  It's worse than Euro U23's I suppose.

• Jaysus... 1

Headless chook and bumbling barnes are fucken shite and horrible purchases.

The headless chook should genuinely hang up his boots, thats how terrible he is. 

Now plug your mouths,  THIS IS THE LEWIS HALL THREAD. 

Edited by LongTimeAdmirer

2 minutes ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

Do you have anything to say about our new signing? 

Yes. We first talked to him in June and he said he'd love to play for us once we'd removed "that mummified bastard" from the premises.

• Haha 3

47 minutes ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

Got maybe 10 seconds into that before I had to stop it.

Maybe I'm a grumpy old man, but why does every video like this have to have shit music underneath poorly edited footage?

Thanks for the effort though.

• Like 1

Hall is mint. Him and Livramento should mean our fullback positions are sewn up for the next 5yrs or so. Another Newcastle fan in the hizzouse. 

Maybe, just maybe, what we needed to manifest John Hall's dream of a 'team full of Geordies' was simply a shit ton of blood money?

• Like 4