Wor Eddie's One Step at a Time Wankers v Media Darling South Coast Cunts

wykikitoon

12 hours ago, Gemmill said:

All the best, Captain Topknot. Over 50 though, fuck me!

Fucking he'll man. You're almost 50 chronologically but pushing 70 in terms of lifestyle and hair loss. 

Anyway, I'm "watching" this match on the sky sports app at exactly the same time I'm eating out on holiday in Italy. Need to brush up on my Italian as I nervouy update the app every 30 seconds reading the commentary. 

Think they sound something like "Ba Ba da  baa baaa daaa. Baba daah! Goalllllll! Forza Newcastle!!!!!". All very loud of course. 

Or something. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, toonotl said:

Such a frustrating half. We should have scored a few. Somehow we're losing. And half the match is almost over.

We've certainly created more chances but have failed to get a shot on target.

There's a difference between not being great with your feet as a keeper and being a liability, and unfortunately Pope is the latter. We need a better keeper. Being a great shot stopper, decent with crosses, and having a good command of your box is no longer good enough for a modern elite keeper. It's why De Gea is currently a free agent. 

Fuck this is on now? And we're fucking losing? Fucking sky app updated the ko time to fucking "CEM" via geolocation and I assumed it was just some new weird ko time. Rats fucking cocks. I'll stick to toontastic.net for my updates now on.