Señore Pioli's "Americans in the midfield" Milan vs. Meester Eddie's Iron Men XI

Zathras

3 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Same outfield players bar Wilson though. If we smash Milan tonight then we can put the fatigue theory to bed...

And start worrying about how utterly hopeless we are away from home.

2 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

I’m actually not that stressed about this. It would amazing to get through but I think we’ve given a good account of ourselves so I’m proud whatever way this pans out. 

Aye exactly my feelings too.

17 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Aye exactly my feelings too.

Mostly want to see a good performance.  Not too bothered if we don't progress in the CL, though it would be nice for FFP purposes.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, aimaad22 said:

Dortmund had better put up a good showing tonight. Would be bloody typical of this campaing for us to win 3-1 only to see Dortmund lose.

It’s in Dortmunds own interests to get their best possible result tonight, for their CL seeding- not to mention that they’ll be as up for smashing the fuck out of PSG as we were. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

Aye but they can all properly FUCK themselves.

Impressive but that explains the bitterness, what with your micro penis and all. 

Fuck, MF beat me to it!

• Haha 2

Just now, Monkeys Fist said:

It’s in Dortmunds own interests to get their best possible result tonight, for their CL seeding- not to mention that they’ll be as up for smashing the fuck out of PSG as we were. 

Bratwurst brethren!

Hot Dog Grandma GIF

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, MrBass said:

Impressive but that explains the bitterness, what with your micro penis and all. 

Fuck, MF beat me to it!

You shouldn't even be allowed to post on here today after what happened at the weekend.

Go on. Sign out now before it's too late.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

You shouldn't even be allowed to post on here today after what happened at the weekend.

Go on. Sign out now before it's too late.

I See Pittsburgh GIF by Mike Hitt

• Haha 1