Señore Pioli's "Americans in the midfield" Milan vs. Meester Eddie's Iron Men XI

Zathras

so is this the official match thread? 

@ewerk - what is Zathras’s success and starting match threads like? And how does it compare to Ayatollah?

and where is @Meenzer? I still think he should delete both threads and start a new one as he is record was impeccable.

Christopher Meloni Answers GIF by tvshowpilot.com

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

If Zathras wins this, it sets a new precedent for the match thread starter to also get a new tattoo. We'll all be looking cool as fuck by the end of the season.

That assumes that this is the match thread, and not Ayatollah’s match thread. 

Should we deduct one? 

34 minutes ago, aimaad22 said:

2 losses and the forum has fallen apart. Bunch of fannies 

Much like our erstwhile football team, we here at TT Towers are having a personnel crisis. 
Andrew is now essentially nocturnal, he only comes out with his fellow hobbits to talk about second-breakfast and potatoes. 
Tom has been churning out some very niche grumble movies in Holland, involving Grannies, Guinea Pigs, and Granola. He’s been pretending to be on tour with “his band”, but WE’VE ALL SEEN THE VIDEOS TOM! ( well… I have). 
Meenzer, as evidenced by his response above, has fully embraced nihilism, chaos, and curtain twitching since moving to the ‘burbs. 
If you can drag him away from the Residents Group on Facebook where he’s conducting a campaign against THAT BITCH from no. 42 and her incontinent Pomeranian, you’re doing well. 
Rayvin now lives in a cave in the Outer Hebrides, burning wicker figurines of Starmer and apologising to passing sheep. 

If it wasn’t for my technological genius and wizardry keeping this place in its feet, we’d be Parsnipping every other post. 

5-0. Double hatrick from Cabaye and Tiote. 

IMG_1848.gif.30854be2a888c5cda655149ec877c500.gif

• Haha 14

3 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

That assumes that this is the match thread, and not Ayatollah’s match thread. 

Should we deduct one? 

Two threads is confusing enough, why would we want a third?!

• Haha 5

29 minutes ago, Andrew said:

What happens when the AI loses us a game though?

Blade Runner Film GIF

And there is the irony of life, AIs and all of us dying creatures, time gives no fucks about what is lost once we are dead!

Maybe we should have a thread on the subject?

BTW I think Tonali's band should be suspended for this game and the cunt should be allowed to play, seeing Meelan stiched us up!

• Like 1

I think someone mentioned it earlier but it should be split into bed wetters and sausages.

One can be a thread of hope and positivity. The other can be full of misery, negativity and suggestions we should sell Miggy when he misplaces a pass. 

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

I think someone mentioned it earlier but it should be split into bed wetters and sausages.

One can be a thread of hope and positivity. The other can be full of misery, negativity and suggestions we should sell Miggy when he misplaces a pass. 

This is how it begins. 

I will not stand by while sossige apartheid rears its ugly head. 

I’m Cumberland and proud. 

• Haha 3

26 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

It would have been interesting watching some flip flop on Sunday. Starting off waving their wangers around in the sausage thread only to shit the bed and move over the to the dark cloud thread at half time.

• Haha 4