Eddie Howe's Stumbling Sausages visit [checks notes] Rob Edwards' Harried Hatters

Meenzer

Just now, aimaad22 said:

I mean ok if we're nitpicking it's obviously not exactly the same chance but he had the goal open gaping wide from about a yard so.... 

We'd started playing well actually. But it's looking like the typical away day from this season so far.

You're writing a game off that's a third of the way through man. These can't keep this up all game and we actually have some talent on the bench today.

1 minute ago, wykikitoon said:

Seriously over egging it

Why can't we call it as it is man :lol: one win and we're almost in January. That definitely shite form.

Mitigating factors or not. No need to panic and we will get better but for now nothing wrong with calling it as it is. 

And we almost go 2 down to freaking Luton in 30 minutes while people argue the point..... 

2 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

You're writing a game off that's a third of the way through man. These can't keep this up all game and we actually have some talent on the bench today.

I'm not really. You can believe in the team and still think we've been shite so far. 

Another great chance we're hanging on here.... 

Just now, Gemmill said:

Just a knock, I'm hoping, although I didn't see the incident.

I saw all of the incidents and none of the incidents. Time is but an illusion at Kenilworth Road.

• Haha 1

Shambling defending to just let Barkley run 50 yards with the ball.

This team is unrecognisable away from home. Clearly we're still gassed from all the fixture congestion. It won't be getting better soon on current evidence either as we have another going off injured. 

Lascelles crocked. 

Just now, aimaad22 said:

Why can't we call it as it is man :lol: one win and we're almost in January. That definitely shite form.

Mitigating factors or not. No need to panic and we will get better but for now nothing wrong with calling it as it is. 

And we almost go 2 down to freaking Luton in 30 minutes while people argue the point..... 

According to you we are so shite away from home.

Have you forgot about some of the world class teams we have played away?

Yes we have been poor against a Bournemouth we are struggling v Luton.  But lets not fucking shite out pants and make out were getting smashed 4/5 nil every week away from home.  Fuck me.  Calm down.

1 minute ago, toonotl said:

Shambling defending to just let Barkley run 50 yards with the ball.

This team is unrecognisable away from home. Clearly we're still gassed from all the fixture congestion. It won't be getting better soon on current evidence either as we have another going off injured. 

Lascelles crocked. 

Have to gove some credit to Luton, whilst we've not been at our best they've also been playing some good high tempo football.