Eddie Howe's Stumbling Sausages visit [checks notes] Rob Edwards' Harried Hatters

Meenzer

1 minute ago, wykikitoon said:

According to you we are so shite away from home.

Have you forgot about some of the world class teams we have played away?

Yes we have been poor against a Bournemouth we are struggling v Luton.  But lets not fucking shite out pants and make out were getting smashed 4/5 nil every week away from home.  Fuck me.  Calm down.

Oof it's a match thread I think I'm allowed to comment on the football a bit :lol:

As I said mitigating factors abound but if you've watched us play we've been poor throughout even against rubbish teams and we're hanging on here against freaking Luton I repeat. 

Nothing I don't expect to be fixed. We'll be fine but for now it's poor. Very poor. You don't want to hear or say it that's upto you. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

Great chance to make up some ground on Villa and one or both of Liverpool and Arsenal today. Not to mention move clear of Man United.

Massively important to pick up a win at places like this.

Whilst also acknowledging that you can't just turn up and expect to win. Luton have had better movement, hope they try to sit on the lead a bit in the second.

• Like 1