Play Mobile Heed’s Hembarrassing and Deesgraceful Fam vs. Steady Eddie’s Crumbling Cripples.

Monkeys Fist

3 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Fuck off Botman 

another sacred cow who’s living off last season 

Harsh, both he and Schär need an active mobile midfield presence because neither have pace.

FFS, ordinary this.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Chaser said:

We've definitely been better so far 2nd half, made more use of the wide players to avoid being caught in possession down the middle. 

Well this aged well ..

Just now, Kid Dynamite said:

Can we not stick someone taller on the front post? 

Lewis Hall? We've got noone taller in the squad mate. 

Just now, Dr Gloom said:

We’ve conceded some shit goals 

Yep. Deserve to be getting comprehensively beat still. Still, no yellows for Bruno, we weren't expecting anything here. Give some players some time on the pitch.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kid Dynamite said:

I hope dickheads don't chuck Tino under the bus after this. Would have been kinder of Howe to give him a proper go against Bournemouth and Forest rather than away to Arsenal 

I know right, there's a touch of vindictive "you'll get what you asked for" from Howe here with the timing of Burn's dropping. Doesn't bother me because half a dozen straight games of him being targeted and exposed didn't do it, so any trigger is fine by me.

It can’t be only us who want a player to be dropped because he’s playing poorly for a “better” player and then complain when he’s dropped for that player because the team he’s been brought in for are too hard for the “better” player to play against? Is this the train of logic everyone is on?

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

It can’t be only us who want a player to be dropped because he’s playing poorly for a “better” player and then complain when he’s dropped for that player because the team he’s been brought in for are too hard for the “better” player to play against? Is this the train of logic everyone is on?

I mean Bruno looked lost today, so I'm giving Tino a free pass here 

1 minute ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

It ultimately depends whether Howe tries to use this result to reinstate Burn or whether he gives Livramento a proper run.

We've missed Burn's presence on set pieces, but whether we lose 2-0 or 4-0 it ulitmately doesn't matter. Burn categorically would not have changed the outcome and Livramento has been no worse than anyone else out there and has not been exposed for pace.