Sign in to follow this  
Rob W

RobW - Misconceptions

There seems to be a view on here that I claim

a) to know everyone

:) to have been everywhere

c) to know everything

Rather than continue to have to correct these obviously false statements I will go on record here and will just redirect the WRONG here

Much of what I speak and write of has to be more extensive than the rest of you as

1. I am very very much older

2. I have travelled very widely

3. I was brought up before there was 24 hour TV, computer games etc etc so I have read a great deal

4. I am (modestly) cleverer than the lot of you

therefore:-

a) I have met many people but not everyone - Princess Di, Imelda Marcos, the Pope, FFS, HM the Q and similar are not amongst my acquaintances

:( I have been to around 55 different countries (out of about 212) - in most of them I can still go back without being arrested. I have never been to anywhere in S America for example and less of the Caribbean than I would like

c) I do know a great deal and, more importantly, know where to look for Info (cries of "beeb" do I hear?)

So now that's all sorted I shall go back to slagging you all off.....................

:blush::razz::D

Edited by Rob W

I've been to South America therefore I am better than you. FACTAZOID.

105266[/snapback]

Yes but while you only visited I happen to live closer. Power to the me- I am win.

1.    I am very very much older

2.    I have travelled very widely

3.    I was brought up before there was 24 hour TV, computer games etc etc so I have read a great deal

4.    I am (modestly) cleverer than the lot of you

To be serious for a moment, Rob, you appear to me to believe the above to be true for everyone you encounter, in every instance.

When you believe you are smarter than everyone, you stop learning, and I believe you started believing it quite a long time ago.

tbh.

Much of what I speak and write of has to be more extensive than the rest of you as

3.    I was brought up before there was 24 hour TV, computer games etc etc so I have read a great deal

How come you post such uninformed shite then, Rob? :)

Wow what an enormous ego you have Rob !

Looking for the "who gives a flying fuck smiley".....

a)    to know everyone

:)    to have been everywhere

c)    to know everything

Rather than continue to have to correct these obviously false statements I will go on record here and will just redirect the WRONG here

a) I have met many people but not everyone - Princess Di, Imelda Marcos, the Pope,  FFS, HM the Q and similar are not amongst my acquaintances

:(  I have been to around 55 different countries (out of about 212) - in most of them I can still go back without being arrested.  I have never been to anywhere in S America for example and less of the Caribbean than I would like

c) I do know a great deal and, more importantly, know where to look for Info (cries of "beeb" do I hear?)

So now that's all sorted I shall go back to slagging you all off..................... 

:blush:  :razz:  :D

105260[/snapback]

rob w - windswept and interesting. FACTISSIMO

I also bought KT Tunstall's album for someone  :)

105331[/snapback]

you? :(

105338[/snapback]

Well I slipped a note inside it and am going to give it to someone as a present :blush:

"I don't need a suit, I've got special skin. Asbestos you see, doctors are baffled."

- Kenny Senior with one of his many lies telling the fireman about his skin.

"I don't need a suit, I've got special skin. Asbestos you see, doctors are baffled."

- Kenny Senior with one of his many lies telling the fireman about his skin.

105385[/snapback]

Um....what? :(:)

I also bought KT Tunstall's album for someone  :)

105331[/snapback]

you? :(

105338[/snapback]

Well I slipped a note inside it and am going to give it to someone as a present :blush:

105373[/snapback]

note.jpg

a)    to know everyone

:)    to have been everywhere

c)    to know everything

a) I have met many people but not everyone - Princess Di, Imelda Marcos, the Pope,  FFS, HM the Q and similar are not amongst my acquaintances

:(  I have been to around 55 different countries (out of about 212) - in most of them I can still go back without being arrested.  I have never been to anywhere in S America for example and less of the Caribbean than I would like

:blush:  :razz:  :D

105260[/snapback]

Yes but you used to use norton as your anti-virus didn't you?

All the above is NULL AND/OR VOID tbh.