Bluetooth names in your office?

Smooth Operator

I’ve done a search on my phone for other Bluetooth devices in my office. I’ve been trying to match the names that come up to the person I think it may be.

So I’ve narrowed “Private Dancer” to being one of the 3 shirt-lifters who make up the pink triangle in the office.

I’m now trying to figure out who “Fast Eddie Felson” and “All killer no filler” are?

I did a search the other day when all the young totty was gathered at the shop before their twilight shift and found a few suggestive names, i.e “The pink minx” and “I put out on the first date”. Tried to browse their files but to no avail.

One of the blokes in our office picked up his latest bird by 'Blue-jacking' her while she was on a train.

He said there was two women and him in the carried, one was as fit as fuck, the other had a face which was a cross between a welder's bench and a bulldog sucking on lemons. Two names came up when he searched and he picked one using 'eeny meeny miney mo'...

And it was the fit bird who's phone started beeping.

The jammy bastard always comes up smelling of roses, I've met her as well and she's gorgeous...

As of 9am we have a complete ban on mobile phones in our office... If any are found switched on, even on silent or vibrate, we get "severe disciplinary action".

Hmmph. :lol:

On a match day a couple of lads send stuff to each other in the pub and the list of names they get up is weird. A couple of weeks back we picked up one called 'Souness'.  :lol:

109208[/snapback]

Toontastic pre-match piss up with Gemmill by any chance?

Cliquey tbh

One of the blokes in our office picked up his latest bird by 'Blue-jacking' her while she was on a train.

He said there was two women and him in the carried, one was as fit as fuck, the other had a face which was a cross between a welder's bench and a bulldog sucking on lemons. Two names came up when he searched and he picked one using 'eeny meeny miney mo'...

The jammy bastard always comes up smelling of roses, I've met her as well and she's gorgeous...

109121[/snapback]

Sounds like the work of a smooth operator!

So how do you actually blue-jack someone? I've tried it but can never get into anyones phone. Have they got to have their bluetooth active?

On a match day a couple of lads send stuff to each other in the pub and the list of names they get up is weird. A couple of weeks back we picked up one called 'Souness'.  :lol:

109208[/snapback]

Toontastic pre-match piss up with Gemmill by any chance?

Cliquey tbh

109209[/snapback]

;)

It wasn't actually, although when I was at a cliquey piss up I did pick up 'Souness Bitch' which I believe may have been the ging.

109121[/snapback]

So how do you actually blue-jack someone? I've tried it but can never get into anyones phone. Have they got to have their bluetooth active?

109211[/snapback]

Yep, it must be active....

I believe what he did was make a business card which just said "hello" and she responded to it. A few messages later he had her number, the rest is history....

The bastid!

109121[/snapback]

109211[/snapback]

I believe what he did was make a business card which just said "hello" and she responded to it. A few messages later he had her number, the rest is history....

The bastid!

109234[/snapback]

Impressive but still got a way to go to match the Operator, I pulled a lass staying in the hotel I worked in, we fucked for 2 hours in her bed as her husband slept on the sofa.

109121[/snapback]

109211[/snapback]

The bastid!

109234[/snapback]

So if it's active then does that mean you don't need a pin number?

I was in The Sports Cafe before the Liverpool game and had my bluetooth turned off (foolishly), my uncle on the other hand had his on and was sent a video of the lass who'd just stripped on the pole in front of us. How whoever videoed this without the bouncers catching him I don't know. Zoomed right in to the lass's arse crack. By the look of the other geezers in the place he sent it to all and sundry.

Haven't you got a D500 SMO?

I have and unfortunately, for the D500, you have to have a pin number for outgoing Bluetooth stuff.

A lot of phones though just let you send stuff randomly, it's called, as Craig says, Bluejacking. Means you can create phonebook entries but write whatever you like and send them to anyone in range as if you were sending a text message.

Gutted I can't do it, would make lectures and shit matches much more entertaining.

Sent a video of a mates mam to some called xXxStoneColdxXx. I think he was a wrestling fan.

Following on from Zath's thread about my avatar being in poor taste my bluetooth name is Myra Hindley. If that offends anyone i'm sorry but that's not getting changed.

I have and unfortunately, for the D500, you have to have a pin number for outgoing Bluetooth stuff.

A lot of phones though just let you send stuff randomly, it's called, as Craig says, Bluejacking. Means you can create phonebook entries but write whatever you like and send them to anyone in range as if you were sending a text message.

Gutted I can't do it, would make lectures and shit matches much more entertaining.

109267[/snapback]

Aye i've got the D500. What a bastard! So is this the case with all Samsungs? I was wanting a D600 next but if thats the crack i'll go fir something else.

So it sounds like you have to be paired with someone if using a D500 before you can have any fun.

109267[/snapback]

Aye i've got the D500. What a bastard! So is this the case with all Samsungs? I was wanting a D600 next but if thats the crack i'll go fir something else.

So it sounds like you have to be paired with someone if using a D500 before you can have any fun.

109290[/snapback]

D600's are shit, listen to your dad

Admit it....it was Wacky kipping on the couch wasn't it? ;)

109246[/snapback]

He was in the travel cot tbh. :lol:

109259[/snapback]

he's progressed from the moses basket then? ;)

Admit it....it was Wacky kipping on the couch wasn't it? ;)

109246[/snapback]

He was in the travel cot tbh. :lol:

109259[/snapback]

he's progressed from the moses basket then? ;)

109345[/snapback]

Yes, I like to watch him bucking from my travel cot, acid house style, "go on my son!"