Saying it's true doesn't make it sound any less like plop :lol:

Sounds like a load of plop tbh.

115916[/snapback]

True mate FACTABLOODYDOODA..... :lol:

116299[/snapback]

Saying it's true doesn't make it sound any less like plop :lol:

116300[/snapback]

..hmmm....watch out for a blue car.... :lol:

I've kept an open mind for most of my life, but reckon it's all bollocks, even after having a very odd sleep paralysis episode. And other intelligent life in the Universe is likely, they'd just have to break the laws of physics as we understand them to get here.

So Radgina, if you can in any way prove to us that you do indeed "see dead people", I'd be much obliged, as my current belief system that you die and that's that, is cold comfort. :lol:

I wish I could then I'd have more bling than Derk Acorah !!!Unfortunately they tend to chat to me more than anything else. There was an auld fella in a pub I was looking after once that used to walk through the bar wall into the kitchen. I tried to get a photo one night but when it came back it was just a rather blurred white out. I have a little boy who normally stands by the window in my living room and looks out ( I mean ghost of a little boy not a real one ) and my mate lost a baby when she was 6 month pregnant and I sometimes see a little girl standing behind her.

Believe or disbelieve, each to their own as the saying goes.. :lol:

I believe in ghosts having had a few spooky experiences in my life, last house I lived in was well haunted, previous owner died on Xmas day and the kitchen light would just come on like that, the dog was shit scared in the house as well, would bark at walls and whimper. I would hear footsteps up stairs and the whole house was freezing, even on a hot day or with the heating on. Needless to say, I didn't stay there long. Well put the shits up me.

My mate's house was haunted aswell, he would do this to every visitor, you had to walk up the stairs and just before it went onto the landing, he'd flick the switch off and a brush of cold air would touch you and you would hear breathing around you, heavy breathing as if someone is struggling for air. Someone hung themselves on the landing.

When I was a bairn, a house in our street was haunted by a poltegiest, it was even reported in the Chronicle, the house got pulled down as it was one fucked up house, no-one would move into it.

I've never seen a ghost like and don't think I want to, don't know how I'd react if I seen one, probably never sleep again, but I do believe something we don't understand or can explain, does go on of this nature.

I wish I could then I'd have more bling than Derk Acorah !!!Unfortunately they tend to chat to me more than anything else. There was an auld fella in a pub I was looking after once that used to walk through the bar wall into the kitchen. I tried to get a photo one night but when it came back it was just a rather blurred white out. I have a little boy who normally stands by the window in my living room and looks out ( I mean ghost of a little boy not a real one ) and my mate lost a baby when she was 6 month pregnant and I sometimes see a little girl standing behind her.

116352[/snapback]

I believe you Radgina. (nearly asked what do I get?? :lol: )

Not supernatural like your experiences, I have had 'visions' (for want of a better word) of things about to happen. And I don't care if you don't believe it, Alex :lol:

116352[/snapback]

I'll just think of you as Pud's mad friend. :lol:

116352[/snapback]

I'll just think of you as Pud's mad friend. :lol:

116365[/snapback]

no bother....but "friend" might be pushing the boat a bit ... :lol:

Believe or disbelieve, each to their own as the saying goes.. B)

116352[/snapback]

Not supernatural like your experiences, I have had 'visions' (for want of a better word) of things about to happen. And I don't care if you don't believe it, Alex :lol:

116364[/snapback]

Thanks Mr Hips....knew I could rely on you !!! :lol:

Believe or disbelieve, each to their own as the saying goes.. B)

116352[/snapback]

116364[/snapback]

116370[/snapback]

*doffs hat* My pleasure m'dear. And may I take this opportunity to say how lovely your eyes look? ;)

Believe or disbelieve, each to their own as the saying goes.. ;)

116352[/snapback]

Not supernatural like your experiences, I have had 'visions' (for want of a better word) of things about to happen. And I don't care if you don't believe it, Alex B)

116364[/snapback]

116370[/snapback]

*doffs hat* My pleasure m'dear. And may I take this opportunity to say how lovely your eyes look? ;)

116381[/snapback]

...all the better with you reflected in them... :lol:

116352[/snapback]

I believe you too Radgina, have no reason not to! But dont you get freaked out? :lol:

Yes, course there are many hoaxers out there, the ones i hate are those who pray on poor grief stricken people who are so desperate for some sort of contact with a recently departed loved one that they can't see they are being taken in.

Believe or disbelieve, each to their own as the saying goes.. ;)

116352[/snapback]

Not supernatural like your experiences, I have had 'visions' (for want of a better word) of things about to happen. And I don't care if you don't believe it, Alex B)

116364[/snapback]

116370[/snapback]

116381[/snapback]

...all the better with you reflected in them... :lol:

116384[/snapback]

Awww shucks ;);)

116352[/snapback]

I believe you too Radgina, have no reason not to! But dont you get freaked out? :lol:

Yes, course there are many hoaxers out there, the ones i hate are those who pray on poor grief stricken people who are so desperate for some sort of contact with a recently departed loved one that they can't see they are being taken in.

116389[/snapback]

I used to when I was younger but nothing has ever harmed me so I figure I am safe as they could have done something by now. There are loads of places where I won't go where I feel too disturbed..am heading up to Lumley Castle for a wedding do in August and the last time I was there I could not go into the room behind the bar ?? ( and no disbelievers it was'nt cos the door was locked !!)

I occasionally go to mediums , fortune tellers etc but just to sort the wheat from the chaff for my mate as she will be taken in by anybody . Funnily enough nobody has ever been able to tell me anything that was not just a generalisation.. :lol:

I used to when I was younger but nothing has ever harmed me so I figure I am safe as they could have done something by now. There are loads of places where I won't go where I feel too disturbed..am heading up to Lumley Castle for a wedding do in August and the last time I was there I could not go into the room behind the bar  ?? ( and no disbelievers it was'nt cos the door was locked !!)I occasionally go to mediums , fortune tellers etc but just to sort the wheat from the chaff for my mate as she will be taken in by anybody . Funnily enough nobody has ever been able to tell me anything that was not just a generalisation.. :lol:

116404[/snapback]

Class! :lol:

My mate's house was haunted aswell, he would do this to every visitor, you had to walk up the stairs and just before it went onto the landing, he'd flick the switch off and a brush of cold air would touch you and you would hear breathing around you, heavy breathing as if someone is struggling for air. Someone hung themselves on the landing.

That is spooky shit. Is he still living there?

Here's a weirdy thing for you.

I'm at work at the moment and I had a phonecall from Intensive Care to ask me to through to the Endoscopy unit and pick them up a bronchoscope to use on one of their patients. Duly heads down the corridor, types the door code in and wanders in to the deserted department only to hear a radio absolutely blaring out from one of the treatment rooms. Follows the sound thinking the cleaners are in for the night and finds that there's no-one around, which I should have realised as the doors were coded when I came through. I switched the radio off at the plug socket and went round the corner and through a couple more doors to the scopes cupboard, finds the scope I needed and then went back. On turning back into the corridor I can hear "A Kind of Magic" by Queen coming from the same room where I just turned the radio off. Went back in, and sure enough, the radio has been turned back on and there's absolutely nobody around but me. I switched it off at the plug again and legged it :baby:

I have to go back through there later, so I'll report back if there's anything to tell.

I'm at work at the moment and I had a phonecall from Intensive Care to ask me to through to the Endoscopy unit and pick them up a bronchoscope to use on one of their patients.  Duly heads down the corridor, types the door code in and wanders in to the deserted department only to hear a radio absolutely blaring out from one of the treatment rooms.  Follows the sound thinking the cleaners are in for the night and finds that there's no-one around, which I should have realised as the doors were coded when I came through.  I switched the radio off at the plug socket and went round the corner and through a couple more doors to the scopes cupboard, finds the scope I needed and then went back.  On turning back into the corridor I can hear "A Kind of Magic" by Queen coming from the same room where I just turned the radio off.  Went back in, and sure enough, the radio has been turned back on and there's absolutely nobody around but me.  I switched it off at the plug again and legged it  ;)

I have to go back through there later, so I'll report back if there's anything to tell.

117457[/snapback]

Well? Any ghostly sightings of this on your return visit? :baby:

freddie81.jpg

I'm at work at the moment and I had a phonecall from Intensive Care to ask me to through to the Endoscopy unit and pick them up a bronchoscope to use on one of their patients.  Duly heads down the corridor, types the door code in and wanders in to the deserted department only to hear a radio absolutely blaring out from one of the treatment rooms.  Follows the sound thinking the cleaners are in for the night and finds that there's no-one around, which I should have realised as the doors were coded when I came through.  I switched the radio off at the plug socket and went round the corner and through a couple more doors to the scopes cupboard, finds the scope I needed and then went back.  On turning back into the corridor I can hear "A Kind of Magic" by Queen coming from the same room where I just turned the radio off.  Went back in, and sure enough, the radio has been turned back on and there's absolutely nobody around but me.  I switched it off at the plug again and legged it  :baby:

117457[/snapback]

I'm guessing you don't want to hear that song again any time soon.

My cousins used to live in the village where ned kelly's old man was buried. One day we went to the cemetary (basicaly the only place to get any form of entertainment, mind you we were about 10) and we saw the old man and ned himself sitting next to a tree. Ned had rope burns on his neck and all.

Apparantly we aren't the only ones to see them.

For what it's worth ned kelly's old man died well before ned, so I'm guessing ned was visiting him.