A Little Advice Needed

wykikitoon

Tell her you went to the toilet after him and he'd pissed all over the seat and floor. She'll look at him like dog shit after that  ;)

115169[/snapback]

Just get him to do that round Gemmill's house and he'd feel the wrath

115181[/snapback]

That wouldn't work. Gem ain't got a bog, just two baths.

That's why he never ever misses.

115182[/snapback]

:lol:;):blush:

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is making up excuses as a last attempt at seeing if there is anything there.

All the shite he is spouting about the family business etc is to make her feel sorry for him.

Its working, they have been together before and it didnt work out.

So they have already been there.

Best course of action, tell her its making you feel uncomfortable and you would prefer it if she would put some distance between them before you move in together, seeing as he is an ex and your her current bf.

now, she will either shit it and run a mile from him or get defensive, if she gets defensive then I would say she is having doubts and likes the attention from him as she is unsure about moving in and settling down.

sorted

Guest Toplass-101
Im sorry to let you know this but.....

"Chucking yourself round a biscuit" is street slang for have an 11 man gangbang with large black fellas, 'taken from Bourbon biscuits which are chocolate sandwiches, the term originated in Queens when gay men would meet for 'alternative' coffee mornings.

The term "Fixing the loft" is also an alternative slang phrase for carrying out the Monroe Transfer after a seriously large hot curry.

So you reckon you'll stay together then?

115136[/snapback]

Dont listen to that fool :lol: I read his txts the other week, and believe me, your lasses txts are very very verytame in comparison to what was on his mobile.

If you feel strongly enough, and its playing on ya mind, then tell her you have read it and ask her what it means. Give her the chance to explain 1st, you will know if her explanation is plausible or not. If it sounds like a load of rubbish then ask her what is really going on.

But give her the benefit of the doubt 1st, and then tell her how you feel about this guy, least then you two can sort it together. If she loves you she will want to sort it out as she wont want you to be feeling bad.

115146[/snapback]

Ignore her, she knaaas nowt, in fact shes just narked cos I wouldnt go round and help her fix her loft.

115148[/snapback]

I live in a ground floor flat ya knacker :blush:

115151[/snapback]

I think he knows that. Did you read the Munroe transfer thread? ;)

115156[/snapback]

;) I thought it was shit conversion, not loft.

To be honest mate I'd start by thinking that basically if she is that comfortable with him, then there isn't a fucking hope that she wants to knob him, so she isn't the problem.

Then start twitching randomly through the day... swearing at randoms and jerking spasmodically.

I totally understand not trusting him however. I'd probably try and orgainse a big nights out, load of your mates, load of hers, make sure he's invited. Quietly and subtly tell him that you find it a bit weird that he seems to put a lot of effort into a friendship that is already strong, instead of getting himself a girl.

Finally cave his head in with an ashtray and blame it on Tourettes. :lol:

One of my best friends is a lass and i'd absolutely shag the granny out of her, I will succeed one day once her fella goes :lol:

If she is hiding something, would she really leave her phone lying around and ask you to get it? If I was doing something on the sly i'd cover my tracks and not leave obvious evidence like that lying around.

Want to test them both?

Have a sly word in their ears individually about going the three way chop.

If her eyes light up you know you have already been played as the third wheel, if his eyes light up chances are he'll tell you all about it.

Either way you'll find out the truth about the biscuit.

Jumping on this a bit late but I have to say I agree completely with Cath-it sounds as tho your lass has nothing to hide from you and whether or not a guy wants to shag his female friends isn't a basis to judge us women, as I can safely say most of us wouldn't want a shag off a male friend. That would just 'complicate' things. Besides that, you wouldn't want to say owt about him to her as that'd make you look a tad bit insecure. THAT is annoying, trust me. :lol:

I had a similar problem with someone years ago. Just ignore it, remember it takes two to tango and it sounds like you can trust her. Don't start competing with him or making an issue out of it, you'll only either drive her away or make a tit of yourself. He's doing it to wind you up, if you ignore him he'll eventually fuck up trust me, then you can fucking bray him.

I understand what everyone has said.

I do trust my gfriend to say no to him if he made a move, its the fact that he is texting her a lot, making excuses to go for a drink, asking her if he can borrow stuff etc that is making me feel uncomfrotable.

As for the biscuit comment, he is asking her of she wants to go circut training, predicitive text at its best.

I am trying to ignore it but still dont feel 100%. She said she doesnt feel anything for him at all and she wants me, he is a friend and thats it, nothing more.

There is just something eating away at me about this lad, why cant he just see that my gfriend and I are very happy and just see her as a friend in the boozer every now and then, or phone up for some help every now and then and not text her about 5 times a week asking for idle gossip over a pint, or go circut training, or ask about snowboarding, or phone up about his basement flood?

Its approaching the subject to my gfriend im worried about.

As for the biscuit comment, he is asking her of she wants to go circut training, predicitive text at its best.

115361[/snapback]

:D

Quality.

115392[/snapback]

Was it just me thinking it might be some sick variant of the soggy biscuit game? :razz:

Jimbo speaks the truth.

Purely platonic friendships between males & females are extremely rare.

Either one side or the other has, at the back of their mind, bedroom action on the agenda. FACT-ALAMA-DING-DONG.

Don't use physical violence, but let this guy know that you're onto him, watch him like a hawk.

115137[/snapback]

I just don't agree with that; all men (bar Gemmill, of course) and plenty of women are not worth a shag, and they're all fair game for a platonic relationship. Some of you must have some very bizarre relationships with your mothers. :D

its the fact that he is texting her a lot, making excuses to go for a drink, asking her if he can borrow stuff etc that is making me feel uncomfrotable.

I know what you mean, but you can get rid of him in a few easy steps.

1. Arrange it so you're drinking with him this weekend.

2. Proceed to get pissed, or at least appear to be.

3. Let "slip" to him in a bravado fashion that you were playing away on a certain night during the week (make sure you specify the night and it is a night you were with your girlfriend).

4. Wait for him to tell your girlfriend that you have been unfaithful.

5. Wait for your girlfriend to realise that you were with her that evening and think that he is lying in order to break you up (if she doesn't make this connection then point it out to her.

6. Demand that she never speak to him ever again.

Hey presto he's a slimy lying stalker and you're the victim, everyone's a winner! (apart from him obviously.)

its the fact that he is texting her a lot, making excuses to go for a drink, asking her if he can borrow stuff etc that is making me feel uncomfrotable.

I know what you mean, but you can get rid of him in a few easy steps.

1. Arrange it so you're drinking with him this weekend.

2. Proceed to get pissed, or at least appear to be.

3. Let "slip" to him in a bravado fashion that you were playing away on a certain night during the week (make sure you specify the night and it is a night you were with your girlfriend).

4. Wait for him to tell your girlfriend that you have been unfaithful.

5. Wait for your girlfriend to realise that you were with her that evening and think that he is lying in order to break you up (if she doesn't make this connection then point it out to her.

6. Demand that she never speak to him ever again.

Hey presto he's a slimy lying stalker and you're the victim, everyone's a winner! (apart from him obviously.)

115436[/snapback]

Equally though she might not find the fact that he got the exact day of the week wrong such a crucial error-and in fact be more swayed by the fact that Wykiki had in fact confessed (to him) that he had been messing about. :D

Worst advice ever! :razz: