A Little Advice Needed

wykikitoon

As usual, Gemmill starts 'homming-off' as soon as the opportunity arises.

115494[/snapback]

I've never seen anything quite so gay as you kissy-kissying in the middle of the Trent last weekend, you big puff! :D

115496[/snapback]

Using Joni Mitchell lyrics in your sig?

115576[/snapback]

Shhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :razz:

115581[/snapback]

Awwwwww. Sweet songs about clouds and fluffy things.

It must be love!! :mellow:

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

115494[/snapback]

I've never seen anything quite so gay as you kissy-kissying in the middle of the Trent last weekend, you big puff! :D

115496[/snapback]

115576[/snapback]

Shhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :razz:

115581[/snapback]

It must be love!! :mellow:

115585[/snapback]

Silence dwarf-woman!

115494[/snapback]

I've never seen anything quite so gay as you kissy-kissying in the middle of the Trent last weekend, you big puff! :razz:

115496[/snapback]

115576[/snapback]

Shhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mellow:

115581[/snapback]

It must be love!! :huh:

115585[/snapback]

Silence dwarf-woman!

115592[/snapback]

This surpasses snogging in the Trent on the gayness scale. :D

115494[/snapback]

I've never seen anything quite so gay as you kissy-kissying in the middle of the Trent last weekend, you big puff! :razz:

115496[/snapback]

115576[/snapback]

Shhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mellow:

115581[/snapback]

It must be love!! :huh:

115585[/snapback]

Silence dwarf-woman!

115592[/snapback]

This surpasses snogging in the Trent on the gayness scale. :D

115597[/snapback]

Men in patent leather spatz shouldnt throw stones.

Fuck me, I didn't think he could stoop lower than his hair disaster. Then I had to witness the tonsil tennis on Saturday, now this. jwtbqfh!

115632[/snapback]

:D

I could have limbo'd in under the door tbh.

Fuck me, I didn't think he could stoop lower than his hair disaster. Then I had to witness the tonsil tennis on Saturday, now this. jwtbqfh!

115632[/snapback]

You obviously didn't notice his recent hair disaster on Saturday! Quite difficult to miss actually as all we got was the view of the back of his head as he slavvered ...

Its a problem in life that females can't grasp the fact that the only reason men are friendly to them is because they want sex.

She thinks: "ahhh he's a nice, sweet, friendly lad"

He thinks: "I want to fuck her"

your problem is if you tell her to stop being his friend, she will think you are a jelous, power-freak

If you give him a good leathering, she'll think you are a Neanderthal, jelous power-freak.

What you need to ensure is that you fuck her brains out at every oportunity, because the universal fact of life with women is this:

"If you don't fuck them, someone else will !"

115135[/snapback]

I havent read all this thread yet but had to say Jimbo, thats quite possibly the longest most accurate post of yours i've ever read! :D theres a lot of truth in what you say.

If i ever say to hubby, so and so was really helpful etc etc, he goes mental and says, yes of course he was, he wants to fuck your brains out!!! :razz: But i think its true, us girls naively assume some guy was just being helpful or friendly.

It is possible to have a purely platonic boy/girl friendship but its quite rare. One of my best mates is male, with no thoughts of anything else on either side. Probably cos he is so in touch with his feminine side i think of him as a lass friend!! :mellow:

well my first serious post in this thread (apart from the one about Loft conversions being the Monroe Transfer cos obv that was all true as well).

It is possible though for a lad to have female friends that he doesnt want to shag, I have a few....admittedly one of thems gay, anothers her partner but the others are straight females that dont like like Irish navvies and I have no interest in doing the dirty with them.

well my first serious post in this thread (apart from the one about Loft conversions being the Monroe Transfer cos obv that was all true as well).

It is possible though for a lad to have female friends that he doesnt want to shag, I have a few....admittedly one of thems gay, anothers her partner but the others are straight females that dont like like Irish navvies and I have no interest in doing the dirty with them.

115655[/snapback]

Listen to the fucking lies on this one! :D

115655[/snapback]

Listen to the fucking lies on this one! :D

115657[/snapback]

sorry? did someone speak? couldnt see you for your lasses thumb :razz::mellow:

In this case i'd also say the lass may unconsciously have gotten used to having this lad around her like a little lap dog and even quite naturally enjoy having him worshiping her, its worth telling her your concerns, im sure if she loves you she'll understand....ask her to put herself in your place, how would she feel if you had the same sort of relationship with another girl?

In this case i'd also say the lass may unconsciously have gotten used to having this lad around her like a little lap dog and even quite naturally enjoy having him worshiping her, its worth telling her your concerns, im sure if she loves you she'll understand....ask her to put herself in your place, how would she feel if you had the same sort of relationship with another girl?

115664[/snapback]

Sage advice at last after a full five pages. :D

115664[/snapback]

115668[/snapback]

:razz:

yes, though i have been chuckling away to myself like an idiot here at all the remarks you lot make...it wouldnt be the same if the threads stayed on topic!!

115664[/snapback]

115668[/snapback]

yes, though i have been chuckling away to myself like an idiot here at all the remarks you lot make...it wouldnt be the same if the threads stayed on topic!!

115675[/snapback]

You've gone and spoilt it now like. :mellow:

115664[/snapback]

115668[/snapback]

115675[/snapback]

You've gone and spoilt it now like. :mellow:

115701[/snapback]

:D sorry :huh:

though im sure normal service will be resumed shortly!!

The more I read the posts from you lads - 99.9% of you all, anyway - the more I reckon you're all just a bunch of raving homms!

Meenzer is the only one of you all to have the nerve to 'come out'.

Come on boys, you know you want to. You will feel so much better once you do and just think, you will be able to ask SO to send you the pic of his knob, without feeling guilty!

Yes, I reckon I'm the only real straight guy amongst you all. :D

Now then girls, that means it's just you and me..... :razz::mellow: But two at a time only - I'm nearly 40 remember!

This post has had more success than I though (90% OT like) but still made me laugh.

Anyway, I little update for you. I had a chat with my lady last night regarding this. I basically said he still fnacies her she said he didnt. I said OK and left it at that.

Oh well

I basically said he still fnacies her she said he didnt.  I said OK and left it at that.

116133[/snapback]

:D

Sounds like you had her on the ropes for a second there. :mellow:

116136[/snapback]

Aye :huh:

I she said no he doesnt, what would you like me to do?

I said well a bloke who is texting you and arranging beer etc etc is making me uncomfortable thats all. She still said no he doesnt fancy me, thats in the past. Id didnt want to push it and say that the cunt had been texting her asking to meet to chat for a bit as she knows ive been checking her texts.

She and I then were talking about our house we plan on getting and she said this lad was a pain!

I love her to bits, but it looks like I may have to leave her as this is getting on my fucking nerves and Ill end up knocking the shite out of him soon.