Scottish Mag

General Random Conversation..

:lol:

I'm moving back onto the tube as well, so I'll be able to get back to those bars soooo much easier. (Staying on the train line as well though, so you're not escaping me that easily."

Direct trains to Brockley and New Cross Gate! So now they can appreciate your presence at the pub quiz with the Yewtree-bothering host too. :good:

Direct trains to Brockley and New Cross Gate! So now they can appreciate your presence at the pub quiz with the Yewtree-bothering host too. :good:

Fuck that guy.

Anyone going to mention that Geordie Boyo is back and posting football stuff in the General Random Conversation thread, or are we going to just let it slide?

Thanks for acknowledging my existence after the the 8 or so years of not being here..! ;)

I did start posting on NO the other day, but it became clear after I suggested that maybe wanting pardew murdered was a bit harsh, that their clique became erect with hormonal emotion to target me with photoshopped abuse....! :/ I think I hurt Dave's feelings too or he saw an opportunity to be down with the cool kids and joined in as I'd deleated my account. Wasn't really a knee jerk reaction, but more of a choice in not taking to their crack. Mind, Jill did defend me with a very emotional long thought out response by telling them she thought I was alreet...! ;) Nice to see familiar people still on here though as the other place had turned into a playground where their parents have just f#*ked off and left the little shits go at it.

Cheers Cath ;) pretty weird being called Boyo again I must say, but feels familiar ;) besides being in his terrible two's he's doing great, thanks :) it's great seeing your little one doing so well too. I'll have to have a proper catch up with you lot soon.

Thanks for acknowledging my existence after the the 8 or so years of not being here..! ;)

I did start posting on NO the other day, but it became clear after I suggested that maybe wanting pardew murdered was a bit harsh, that their clique became erect with hormonal emotion to target me with photoshopped abuse....! :/ I think I hurt Dave's feelings too or he saw an opportunity to be down with the cool kids and joined in as I'd deleated my account. Wasn't really a knee jerk reaction, but more of a choice in not taking to their crack. Mind, Jill did defend me with a very emotional long thought out response by telling them she thought I was alreet...! ;) Nice to see familiar people still on here though as the other place had turned into a playground where their parents have just f#*ked off and left the little shits go at it.

I spent hours crafting that response. :lol:

Good to see you around again!

I know you did Jill. I felt my heart sink and the tears roll down my face as I read those 7 well thought-out words ending with laughter. It's something I'll never forget when the odds were stacked against me....

;)

Edited by Geordie Boyo

Is mancy still about?

him and leazes are secluded in a forum only they can see and post in until one of them answers the question and admits the other was right

Could have made a boo boo!

Thought id wash the bed sheets today. Realised we had no washing powder left so used fairly liquid dish stuff. Whilst I was coming to terms with what id just done, I accidentally added dishwasher rinse aid instead of fabric softener. I have since also added fabric softener!!!!!

:bag_on_head: