Newcastle-Offline?

Guest CrimsonFault

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK. What about hitzfeldforthetoon.com ? ;)

speaking of which, its up for sale.

The choice of a holding page, leaves a lot to be desired though, the wording on the top line is a little unfortunate to say the least ;)

oh bugger, theyve changed it, the other day it said "Search for the ridiculous in everything" :razz:

Leazes alter-ago is fantastic over there. Martins will be a great player, he always said Dyer was the answer etc etc after yesterdays performance.... ;)

Wonder how long before he reminds us that he always said Shepherd was never the man to be in charge of NUFC....

Aye its gash tonight like.

Been crap the last few days, as an Admin there I should know whats going on but I don't have a clue.

Should be ashamed of yourself tbh.

Couldn't care less tbh. :lol:

Poor attitude. ;)

Been crap the last few days, as an Admin there I should know whats going on but I don't have a clue.

In the absence of Gemmill, allow me to say "Now there's a surprise" on his behalf. ;)

In the absence of Gemmill, allow me to say "Now there's a surprise" on his behalf. :lol:

How rude. ;)

In the absence of Gemmill, allow me to say "Now there's a surprise" on his behalf. :lol:

How rude. ;)

I know. He's just a big bully. :)

• 1 month later...