Movies ripe for remakes

Renton

they should remake City of God in English though

124933[/snapback]

:lol:

I don't quite understand, should it still be set in Brazil?

It's a true story. English slums don't really exist to that extent..

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

124933[/snapback]

124936[/snapback]

Still in Brazil only in English, if possible

124933[/snapback]

124936[/snapback]

Sunderland tbh

I'm serious, it was a game a while back and the pre match piss up was in the Trent and me and my mates nipped in for a pint before going into the ground, had a scout about downstairs and then up, clocked Peasepud from his personal photo and lanky pg-like feautures and tried to guess from who was standing around him, who was who.  :lol:

124295[/snapback]

Cheeky twat :lol:

124299[/snapback]

Meet you in the atria of building 5 for a bit of fist-i-cuffs if you want? : :nufc:

124334[/snapback]

You work in Building 5 .... :blush:

124702[/snapback]

I think 'work' is putting it a bit strongly!

I'm serious, it was a game a while back and the pre match piss up was in the Trent and me and my mates nipped in for a pint before going into the ground, had a scout about downstairs and then up, clocked Peasepud from his personal photo and lanky pg-like feautures and tried to guess from who was standing around him, who was who.  :lol:

124295[/snapback]

124299[/snapback]

Meet you in the atria of building 5 for a bit of fist-i-cuffs if you want? : :nufc:

124334[/snapback]

124702[/snapback]

Did until a few weeks ago, in building 6 now.

You work in the same room as peasepud?

124295[/snapback]

124299[/snapback]

124334[/snapback]

124702[/snapback]

I think 'work' is putting it a bit strongly!

125348[/snapback]

Me and you both tbh. :lol:

So you work with people who post on here, you used to go school with someone who posts on here, and you are mates with/scuttle the bird of a lad who posts on here?

125367[/snapback]

In a nutshell aye. :lol:

No I don't know Peasepud or Radgina, never met them they just work in the same place as me but it's a big place. Haven't even seen the bacon beanpole (pease) in the atria's.

But I do scuttle Wacky's lass and Meenzer was a early childhood friend and we went to all the same schools even the same cub group iirc!

So you work with people who post on here, you used to go school with someone who posts on here, and you are mates with/scuttle the bird of a lad who posts on here?

125367[/snapback]

In a nutshell aye. :lol:

No I don't know Peasepud or Radgina, never met them they just work in the same place as me but it's a big place. Haven't even seen the bacon beanpole (pease) in the atria's.

But I do scuttle Wacky's lass and Meenzer was a early childhood friend and we went to all the same schools even the same cub group iirc!

125391[/snapback]

And I thought I had the most random connection, when a lad off another board (one of the lads that came to the trent) told me he was good mates with my best mate, and went to school with my lass.

125391[/snapback]

Aye, we were both in Beavers. How times change...

125391[/snapback]

Aye, we were both in Beavers. How times change...

125412[/snapback]

124295[/snapback]

124299[/snapback]

Meet you in the atria of building 5 for a bit of fist-i-cuffs if you want? : :lol:

124334[/snapback]

You work in Building 5 .... :nufc:

124702[/snapback]

Did until a few weeks ago, in building 6 now.

You work in the same room as peasepud?

125359[/snapback]

nope..I'm in Building 4....we have most likely crossed paths many times... :blush:

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder if it would be possible to have a remake of "The Longest Day" without falling so far short of it's forebearer that it just looks frankly rediculous...

along with "clah of the titans" I'd offer "Jason and the Argonauts" to the remake God.

Land that time forgot?