Summer Piss Up..

Scottish Mag

I fucking knew she didn't mean us sitting in the Trent for 4 hours, but on reading what she put it reads that way! :)

Touché mong! :lol:

158315[/snapback]

Touché nothing bum-meister! Your post suggested that you couldn't make it to the pub between 5-a-side and the match because you'd be having a 4 hour shower. I can only imagine you'd be donning the pink shellsuit and going berserk with the shower gel to make it last that long! :hunter::yes

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bullshit Bernard....

My post suggested that I'd want to shower and change at some point between playing football and going to the match - never once imitated that I wouldn't be making it to the pub during that period! :lol:

This is the message board equivakent of pulling hair and running off, will you two just find a bike shed to sort this out behind?

This is the message board equivakent of pulling hair and running off, will you two just find a bike shed to sort this out behind?

158325[/snapback]

:hunter:

And can we insist on no photos whatsoever of this being taken! :lol:

158325[/snapback]

:)

And can we insist on no photos whatsoever of this being taken! :hunter:

158326[/snapback]

No chance ! :lol:

158325[/snapback]

:yes

158326[/snapback]

158327[/snapback]

Surely even you couldn't knock one out over those photos!!! :)

158325[/snapback]

:yes

158326[/snapback]

158327[/snapback]

Surely even you couldn't knock one out over those photos!!! :)

158328[/snapback]

You'd be surprised, anyway, Pud has insisted that his flat is a strictly no wanking zone during my stay so I'll be glad of any material I can get !

swear to God, if you disappear into the bogs looking vexed and return placid I'm not bloody shaking your hands!

158335[/snapback]

Judging by the comment on your sig, I could say the same :lol:

if we're talking about reputations based on things in peoples sigs, I'd suggest you kept shtum sunshine :hunter:

158348[/snapback]

:lol:

My train doesn't arrive until 12.30, so it will only be a fleeting visit to say hello! Can I please have the number of one of the ringleaders or the whole thing just in case I get delayed, so I know where you are to join up with you later?

My train doesn't arrive until 12.30, so it will only be a fleeting visit to say hello! Can I please have the number of one of the ringleaders or the whole thing just in case I get delayed, so I know where you are to join up with you later?

158501[/snapback]

sign9ze.png

158501[/snapback]

07770 756 408

158501[/snapback]

07770 756 408

158552[/snapback]

photoshoped tbh

158501[/snapback]

07770 756 408

:hunter:

158552[/snapback]

That's the Flirt Divert number you cheeky bastard! :lol:

oh for shame that could have been comedy gerrrrrld

158560[/snapback]

Hello? Craig? Craig? its DantheMan.... They wont let me into the Trent cos I havent got me ID and now me mams dropped me off and gone home.... Tell TheFish hes a cheeky shite...Im looking through the window but I cant see Peasepud, Gemmill or Catmag anywhere

Scott Mills: What the fuck was all that about?? eh Chappers?

oh for shame that could have been comedy gerrrrrld

158560[/snapback]

Hello? Craig? Craig? its DantheMan.... They wont let me into the Trent cos I havent got me ID and now me mams dropped me off and gone home.... Tell TheFish hes a cheeky shite...Im looking through the window but I cant see Peasepud, Gemmill or Catmag anywhere

Scott Mills: What the fuck was all that about?? eh Chappers?

Chappers: fuck knows, Ask that annoying little shite hawk Lloyd, seems to know everything else..... Damn, He's swotty

Chris Moyles: Ham and Cheese Stotty? I'd love one

Scott Mills: I'm Gay y'know

158566[/snapback]

158501[/snapback]

07770 756 408

;)

158552[/snapback]

That's the Flirt Divert number you cheeky bastard! :o

158558[/snapback]

Been caught out before have we young Daniel? :(

My knee injury has returned annoyingly, but never fear it won't affect my performance at all as i was already going to be incapble of actually moving thanks to years of reducing my fitness to levels even Gemmill might be ashamed of! :(

And yes, before anyone says it i am getting my excuses in early :o

I tackled one of the fat bastards on the opposing team a week ago Monday and the fat bastard landed his entire weight on my rib cage. Has been tender ever since and am now beginning to wonder if it might be more than bruising.

Still I'm popping the Ibuprofens every 4 hours which seem to be helping :(

I tackled one of the fat bastards on the opposing team a week ago Monday and the fat bastard landed his entire weight on my rib cage. Has been tender ever since and am now beginning to wonder if it might be more than bruising.

Still I'm popping the Ibuprofens every 4 hours which seem to be helping :(

158619[/snapback]

You'll be like a proffesional next to me if you still play!!! I've done nothing and i mean nothing sports related or fitness related for years, barring about 2 one off games of football in which i was nearly ill!